Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Name: The Stratosphere
City, Country: Lagos, Nigeria
Floors : 60
Use: Hotel, Apartments, Leisure

http://www.brookviewinternational.com/strat_brief.pdf
^^ There are pics up there with I can't upload over here!!

Dubbed the tallest building in Africa, a unique and ultraluxury 5-Star hotel and apartment residence in the most exclusive and picturesque location in Nigeria, comprising 336 hotel suites and and 368 apartments offering panoramic sea views. An architectural masterpiece!!

The Stratosphere
OVERVIEW
Tallest building in Africa
Sixty floors
Sky lounge
336 suite 5-star hotel
368 luxury apartments
Prices between $400k - $2.5m
Private spa and health club
80ft swimming pool
24hr concierge, doormen and staff
24hr private electricity generation
24 hr private water supply
Medical Clinic
Helipad
Restaurants
Riverside boulevard and arcades

·
South East Nine
39,933 Posts
When they say tallest it'll be Africa's tallest, are they comparing it to the Carlton Centre or Tour Khadafi?

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
At last, and 800+ foot high sign of life for Lagos.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Nice, now this is what Lagos needs. A Highrise that speaks for itself.:banana:

Great Find LePhillippe :cheers2:

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Can you please post the direct link. Please!!!:|

Once again, Please:)

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Thanks:) Do you want to take the honors and post it in the FactFile

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Lephillipe, i hope no corrupt government civil servant chops this project till it drops. I am pinning my hope on President Yar'Ardua's government which appears to be willing to make a real difference in terms of infrastructure in Nigeria.

Do you know how much is the estimated cost of developing something like this in Nigeria and who is behind the financing of the project.

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Silverbird Group, would be developing and no cost has been pinned on the project!! It was stalled I am guessing because of the transition of governments but hopefully we will hear more on it!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
big up to silverbird group,nigerians are proud of them,they invested in various segment of the nigerian economy.they own's tv stations,radio stations,malls,cinema,fashion(modeling),magazine(proposed)and many more.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Lephillipe, i hope no corrupt government civil servant chops this project till it drops. I am pinning my hope on President Yar'Ardua's government which appears to be willing to make a real difference in terms of infrastructure in Nigeria.

Do you know how much is the estimated cost of developing something like this in Nigeria and who is behind the financing of the project.
This has nothing to do with government so I don't know what you're talking about. This is a private initiative project government isn't paying jack!

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This has nothing to do with government so I don't know what you're talking about. This is a private initiative project government isn't paying jack!
It all has to do with the Government, they can disapprove it!!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts