SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAGOS SKY TOWERS​

Description

Elevating prestige and high-rise residential builidings to new heights. Luxury Villas Ltd in partnership with RMCK Construction Ltd introduces Lagos Sky Tower, an exclusive residence and world class project, being developed in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, Eko Atlantic City.

With Worldwide demand on super high-rise -multi-family buildings changing the skyline of every major city around the World. The developers at Lagos Sky Tower have indtroduced this upmarket trend to Lagos City.

Lagos Sky Tower is an Elite 20 Storey residential building composed of 110 (2 & 3 Bedroom) apartments with expertly desgined interiors and high end furnishings.

The vast and luxurious apartments ensure a premium living experience while offering an unsurpassed and expansive panoramic view of Lagos City, with its well designed Roof Top Swimming Pool and Roof Top Bar.

SOURCE

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Project will probably be built, seeing as how this news is coming from a leasing agent (who have a track record) and they even have a contractor in mind.

Reactions: Naija-in-JP

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm a little confused. Is this Lagos Sky Towers being built in E.A.City or at Adeola Odeku in V.I? According to their website, it says in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, EAC, but also showing a map site in V.I. Someone clarify, please.

Beautiful project, nonetheless!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a little confused. Is this Lagos Sky Towers being built in E.A.City or at Adeola Odeku in V.I? According to their website, it says in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, EAC, but also showing a map site in V.I. Someone clarify, please.

Beautiful project, nonetheless!
I saw the map too, but maybe it's because there is no official or recognizable streets yet on Eko Atlantic, to definitely place any arrows on Google Maps or some other satellite map system.

I think its easier to mess up the coordinates entered into a map service, than the text written on a website for the location of a project.

Plus this company is the same real estate company behind the Civic Center Tower and other properties. So I will assume that they know that Eko Atlantic is not the same thing as Victoria Island.

If the description of the building to those who are interested in buying an apartment says specifically "being developed in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, Eko Atlantic City." Then I will assume that is where the property will be located.

·
Registered
187 Posts
EKO SKY TOWER/LAGOS SKY TOWER

CREDIT: EKO SKY TOWER/LAGOS SKY TOWER
Here is latest info I think is been rechristened Eko Sky Tower.
"Lagos/Eko Sky Tower is an Elite 26 Stores residential building composed of 123 (2 & 3 Bedroom) apartments with expertly designed interiors and high end furnishings"

TOTAL NUMBER OF FLOORS
2 Basement
Ground Floor
2 Podium (Parking)
24 Floors
ITech
Roof Top

PARKING SPACE
Ground Floor Parking Space: 50
Basement 1 Parking Space : 83
Basement 2 Parking Space : 86
Podium 1 Parking Space : 50
Basement 1 Parking Space : 83
Basement 2 Parking Space : 86
Podium 1 Parking Space : 50
Podium 2 Parking Space : 53
Under Ground Parking Space: 2 per Apartment

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
:applause::applause::applause:

Mods, make the necessary corrections to the lead, and move to Eko Atlantic section. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know how much an apartment cost for the Lagos Sky Tower, and if I want to pay in Naira, the exchange rate EKO ATLANTIC will charge?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts