Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BrizGreek18
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were taken Today (8th August 2009) on a General Aviation Plane leaving Archerfield Airport in Southside Brisbane (14km from CBD)
Brisbane

Along the way,, you guys will have to help me with the locations, i was a bit lost on the way, lol !!!!!!!!

GC

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
:shocked: I am so jealous! How much did that cost you?

To help you out the first two after the Brisbane photos is Springwood, then the next one is Coomera with the M1.

Also have Robina in this one:

Some quick banners I did up with your photos if you don't mind.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Oh that is epic... Very nice.

My brother-in-law is a QANTAS pilot. When he was dating my sister, he decided to impress the rest of us and take us for a spin in a little plane much like this, only we took off from Coolangatta.

No doubt it was a great flight. Mine was (and free!).

Some of the best shots I've seen in a while there.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Good stuff. I also noticed you got some shots featuring the Emerald Lakes project at Carrara (under construction). Should look good in the next few years.

A pity you didnt get Skilled Park in that aerial of Robina. Would have topped it off perfectly.

·
BrizGreek18
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, me, my pilot mate and my other mate split the full amount which was 300 dollars, and that was for 4 hours, we also stopped at Cooloongatta Airport, which was very busy making us do a couple spins before being aloud onto the runway. I Have many more shots, this is just a quarter of what i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANY MORE TO COME, i think i got a couple robina shots, its just that my internet has been capped and it takes ages to upload them to the internet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts