·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice photos, but kind of ugly place.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
Great photos.

It woud be great to see the "Politician" side of the city grow in the same way as the "Royalty" side of the city in the future.

·
Banned
2,862 Posts
Its not Melbourne Pegasus, its Brisbane hahaha, Its "Melbourne Street"
:lol::lol::lol: You might understand...I'm a fool Brazilian, in love with a city on the other side of the planet!!! Anyway, if this street is named after Melbourne, so IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!:lol:

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: You might understand...I'm a fool Brazilian, in love with a city on the other side of the planet!!! Anyway, if this street is named after Melbourne, so IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!:lol:
Its named after a British Politician.

Brisbane is devided into two sides. One side all the streets are named after British royalty, George, William, Queen, Elizabeth, Albert and so on. On the other side they are all named after British MP's at the time such as Russell, Glenelge, Melbourne, Stanley, Grey and so on.

Brisbane is actually a lot older than Melbourne.
j

·
BrizGreek18
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a very clean area, extremly green, and a great cafe district. At night the area is thriving.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
It is a very clean area, extremly green, and a great cafe district. At night the area is thriving.
I prefer Gray Street and Little Stanley with the Latin Dancing in the street, the music & atmosphere. Its the only place they do it in Australia as far as I've heard. Its so full of beautiful South Americans too - sexy!

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts