Developers:
Contractors:
Height: + 200'
Shopping Floors: 7
Appartment Floors: 8-12
Office Floors: 12-16
Parking Floors: 4
Total Floors Above Ground: 31
Location: Diagnol to Pace, Next to Gulberg Centre, Main Boulevard, Gulberg-III, Lahore/Pakistan

Misplaced the rendering and model pix, post it sooner

Rendering

Model Pix

·
Registered
872 Posts
Nice! cant wait for the render...Lahore is booming! Lahore Lahore eh! :) But why not build on Ferozpur Road next to Zayed Center and get a nice skyline.

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some info abt the project

haawas said:
well something big is coming in lahore.. today there was an add in news paper saying "Ab dekho duniya yahan sai" and had a corner of a building in the pic. so by the wording its clear its something big and tall.
Well wut Haawas is talking about is the same 31-Storey Steel Structure building coming up which is situated right diagonal of the Pace and next to the 'Gulberg Centre' on the Main Boulevard. It is a centrally air conditioned building designed by an architect from Dubai......if u look at the design u would be amazed at first but i already had cn this design which was earlier made by W.S.Atkins for the project Gold Crest Dubai....so it didnt impress me as such! The project is going to be launched in the next '15 days'…..and then they will give out the details and date of completetion. According to them the project will take upto '3 years 'but I suppose since it is a steel frame structure building, they might complete it well before time. The total area is 8kanals.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good to hear that development of medium highrises in Lahore is going on. But I don't like the fact that these new buildings are being built in the crappy looking areas. They try to fit them in for example next to a really old house or a traffic jammed area. Why don't they build all of these new buildings in an open area?

·
London is London
6,163 Posts
techno is this the same building which has abit of its struchure made infront of pace.

i saw an unknow construction infront of pace on main boulevard.

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^
if u live in **** then u will realize that every person who have a little bit of money is trying to build a multi storey over it.....they dont care what IMPACT the building would have onto itz SURROUNDINGS.......alll they want is more n more money......

Over the years i have realized that there is too much of monoply and building bye-laws are over rulled by ppl with money....small residential roads in gulberg like Hali Road, Galib Road, Tariq Road have been commercialized.....as a result of which u have a 20storey tower on one plot n next door a double storey 4 kanal house whoz owner is forced to sell the house on a lum sum amount, the result is that an ordinary 40-60feet wide street turns out to b a hub of traffic congestion.....this is the ill planing of the government.......

We already have wider roads, like Main Boulevard, Ferozpur Road, Jail Road which have space for such multi-storey buildings......

Zulqi.....we dont have much of open areas in the developed lahore.......plus if we start building such buildings away from the CBD of lahore they will not run as succesfully as shops in Gulberg or anywhr is Lahore....

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Pakboys....their site office is right inbetween the UC building u talkin of {the roof collapsed some months bak] and the Gulberg Centre building!

·
Registered
568 Posts
cant wait too see the rendering of this fine project...btw when is construction projected to begin and finish.

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I told you guys the design it DITTO~!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
lol yea i dnt care if its a copy...itll be a great addition to lahore ....i like the height ...finally someone gets out of the 20 story "tower" syndrome

·
Registered
220 Posts
I saw in Karachi Jang about" yahan se oper dekho" for 3 consecutive days during last week. But after that there isnt any Add in any newspaper here. Its really surprising. Is this project is that?

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GOLDCREST VIEWS, 40F Res, Plot V2, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai

·
Banned
697 Posts
Why are we copying a design from Dubai? And why does everyone of our towers have to have those exposed shops in the bottom floors!?!?!
Still, doesnt look as good as the one in Dubai but nice to see some tall towers...

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.