SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 943 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Is that lake in AJK or in Baltistan? I'm not so familiar with the geography in Azad Kashmir and Baltistan/Gilgit Agency.

Reactions: Highcliff

·
12,502 Posts
My collection of lakes in Pakistan

I have a good collection of pictures of lakes in Pakistan.

Some(quite a lot) of them, i took personally while some( a lesser part) i have collected over time..for these pics i wish to express my gratitude to them. I am sorry i cant name them because as i said, i have collected them over a long time and i cant remember.

So here we go

·
Paiwasta Reh Shajr say..
9,457 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Let me add afew pics to your collection but not from lush green north, instead from interior Sindh.
Keenjhar or Karli Lake

·
Registered
180 Posts
Amazing!!!

Thanks.

Yes,i have had the opportunity to visit a lot of areas in northern Pakistan. It is a must see place if you love nature.

Kbboy, any chance you would know how to get to these lakes?

SATPARA lake picture is amazingly beautiful. That picture is now on my desktop. :)

·
12,502 Posts
Sure!

which one do you like to go to?

Mostly, for the remote lakes i had a good company of friends one amongst whom was a resident of gilgit. We did most of the tours together and he had some connections and we would manage it. Otherwise, Adventure foundation is a good option. There rates may be a bit expensive, but you could arrange a personalized tour and negotiate.

Let me know which one you are interested in.

21 - 40 of 943 Posts