Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenya has hit the ground running in the development of the second transport corridor. The Corridor, going by the acronym LAPSSET, the Lamu Port-South Sudan- Ethiopia transport Corridor, is the largest business project in Africa.
The project has entered the tendering stage for the construction of the First three berths that will pave the way for the construction of other berths and other components of the seven component, project.
But the development jeopardizes other similar other corridors proposed in the region.

http://eaers.blogspot.com/2012/08/lapsset-kenya-hits-ground-running.html

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
I thought the last lapsset thread you created which was subsequently locked made you see the sense of posting in the right thread :bash::bash:

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
I thought the last lapsset thread you created which was subsequently locked made you see the sense of posting in the right thread :bash::bash:
Doesnt matter if the thread is locked or not. As long as he has viewers diverted to his blog. I wonder how many Thika road threads we would have if Ingineer did the same thing.

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Doesnt matter if the thread is locked or not. As long as he has viewers diverted to his blog. I wonder how many Thika road threads we would have if Ingineer did the same thing.
Its actually a good blog but his antics of creating a thread here for every update he makes is :gaah::gaah:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts