1,580 Posts
wah may thread na pala ang LP :D

dito ako dumadayo pag nasa maynila :p

·
Inspired by Design
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Madaming maganda sa Las Piñas..

Talagang magandang community ang Las Piñas. Efficient ang gobyerno! May paparating na bagyo na naman. Pag nawalan ng kuryente at mawawalan kayo ng tubig, tumawag lang kayo sa City Hall at may darating ng trak na may dalang malinis na tubig. :cheers:

Any idea about the medyo high-rise na tinatayo sa may malapit sa City Hall? Also may balita ba kayo sa bagong Robinsons Mall which is rumored to rise in Pamplona?

·
visionary
1,718 Posts
I live in Las Pinas and sorry its easy to be the greenest city in MM, if its full of subdivisions. Also traffic is one of the worst in MM. But as even as it has many flaws, I still love the city.

As for that hi-rise it is currently around 12 floors. I'll try to post pics.

·
Inspired by Design
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^
Cguro it's because it's the focus of the local government ever since. Maswerte at residential tayo but I think in order for a city to be green dapat may political will ang mga local government leaders.

Anyway, yeah traffic! Kasi sobrang daming villages but maliit ang roads. Its because of poor urban planning during the ancient times. :bash: Di bale may friendship sticker naman eh. If you are from Las Piñas and have the sticker, nakakaiwas ka sa traffic.

·
Batang Munti
805 Posts
grabe talaga ang traffic sa Alabang-Zapote Road. what can u expect frm a 4-lane major thoroughfare. At kahit na meron ka pa nung mga friendship sticker you still have to pass through that road if you want to get out of Las Pinas.

I think the local government together with neighboring cities should start to develop a comprehensive mass transportation system soon. otherwise, parking lot ang kalalabasan ng AZ road, di na gagalaw mga sasakyan. Here are my thoughts, either they only allow buses (higher capacity, less vehicles) to ply the route, or build a mass transport system (e.g. monorail) from Alabang all the way to Cavite and connect it to the planned LRT 1 extension.

·
visionary
1,718 Posts
^^

Anyway, yeah traffic! Kasi sobrang daming villages but maliit ang roads. Its because of poor urban planning during the ancient times. :bash: Di bale may friendship sticker naman eh. If you are from Las Piñas and have the sticker, nakakaiwas ka sa traffic.

True at least now you can bypass the entire strech of Alabang-Zapote Road via Naga Road then through BF Paranaque. For those not that familiar with Las Pinas or its traffic, our only main thouroughfare is the 4-lane Alabang-Zapote Road that services almost half a million people. Yup traffic here is that bad. :nuts:

·
TheLibotero
13,815 Posts
I live in Las Pinas and sorry its easy to be the greenest city in MM, if its full of subdivisions. Also traffic is one of the worst in MM. But as even as it has many flaws, I still love the city.

As for that hi-rise it is currently around 12 floors. I'll try to post pics.
Yeah, it kinda sucks for a city to have only one major road.

^^
Cguro it's because it's the focus of the local government ever since. Maswerte at residential tayo but I think in order for a city to be green dapat may political will ang mga local government leaders.

What is this friendship sticker? Is that the BF Homes sticker? Buti nalang may ganyan din kami para makaiwas sa traffic along Alabang-Zapote road especially within the vicinity of SM Southmall

post nman kau ng pic ng Las Pinas CBD
No text speak please.

·
Inspired by Design
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What is this friendship sticker? Is that the BF Homes sticker? Buti nalang may ganyan din kami para makaiwas sa traffic along Alabang-Zapote road especially within the vicinity of SM Southmall

QUOTE]

The friendship sticker is issued by the LPC Government. You can go from Philamlife Village until Daang hari passing thru BF Resort, Moonwalk and Pilar Village. They issue like every 2 years. Pipila ka lang sa munisipyo, show your proof of residency bibigyan ka nila.

1 - 20 of 550 Posts