SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
YES!!! I love Vegas. It is definitely my playground. I go there once year and stay at a different hotel each time. I am from LA but have been living in Sac town for years. If I still lived in LA i would go to vegas at least once a month.
 

·
Shaken, never Stirred
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
California EU said:
YES!!! I love Vegas. It is definitely my playground. I go there once year and stay at a different hotel each time. I am from LA but have been living in Sac town for years. If I still lived in LA i would go to vegas at least once a month.

^ Your not kidding on once a month. That's the usual hang out spot and try to make some bank while your at it. What part of LA are originally from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Ferneynism, did you have the flash on in those first few pictures?

anyhow last time i went to vegas it was on a jump plane from bob hope, and it was cold.
...and there were slot machines right when you get off the plane!
 

·
Shaken, never Stirred
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
godblessbotox said:
Ferneynism, did you have the flash on in those first few pictures?

anyhow last time i went to vegas it was on a jump plane from bob hope, and it was cold.
...and there were slot machines right when you get off the plane!
^ Are you going to punish me again?????
Yes flash was used and it was late and we were drinking on the road. I prefer to drive to Vegas that's part of the whole adventure. "Let's get the party started"...... anyhow, yes they have slot machines pretty much everywhere Gas Stations, 7 elevens and even Hooker bars. The last one I just heard about!
 

·
Shaken, never Stirred
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
California EU said:
San Gabriel
^ Cool, why are you up on Sac Town? Is not by choice unless your like in prison or something, right? :jk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Wanch,
Why would you take the Greyhound across the Mojave Desert into Vegas. God, have you not heard about Car Rentals?

FYI. www.avis.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
Ferneynism said:
^ Cool, why are you up on Sac Town? Is not by choice unless your like in prison or something, right? :jk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Wanch,
Why would you take the Greyhound across the Mojave Desert into Vegas. God, have you not heard about Car Rentals?

FYI. www.avis.com
My parents came here for work and I went to High School here made friends and here I am, but all of my family lives down there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
ahh yes, Good Ol' LAS VEGAS,,, L.A. back yard...!!!haa
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top