Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Angelinos love Vegas......... Hope you enjoy*

The ceiling of the Bellagio Hotel

·
Registered
217 Posts
YES!!! I love Vegas. It is definitely my playground. I go there once year and stay at a different hotel each time. I am from LA but have been living in Sac town for years. If I still lived in LA i would go to vegas at least once a month.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
California EU said:
YES!!! I love Vegas. It is definitely my playground. I go there once year and stay at a different hotel each time. I am from LA but have been living in Sac town for years. If I still lived in LA i would go to vegas at least once a month.

^ Your not kidding on once a month. That's the usual hang out spot and try to make some bank while your at it. What part of LA are originally from?

·
17,379 Posts
When I was in LA I make my trips to Vegas usually by Greyhound. The only thing is it takes around 10 hours for the trip. Unless you take the plane.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Ferneynism, did you have the flash on in those first few pictures?

anyhow last time i went to vegas it was on a jump plane from bob hope, and it was cold.
...and there were slot machines right when you get off the plane!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
godblessbotox said:
Ferneynism, did you have the flash on in those first few pictures?

anyhow last time i went to vegas it was on a jump plane from bob hope, and it was cold.
...and there were slot machines right when you get off the plane!
^ Are you going to punish me again?????
Yes flash was used and it was late and we were drinking on the road. I prefer to drive to Vegas that's part of the whole adventure. "Let's get the party started"...... anyhow, yes they have slot machines pretty much everywhere Gas Stations, 7 elevens and even Hooker bars. The last one I just heard about!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
California EU said:
San Gabriel
^ Cool, why are you up on Sac Town? Is not by choice unless your like in prison or something, right? :jk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Wanch,
Why would you take the Greyhound across the Mojave Desert into Vegas. God, have you not heard about Car Rentals?

FYI. www.avis.com

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
California EU, you seem to be posting in the LA forums a lot, go to roll call, and welcome to the LA forum.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FROM LOS ANGELES said:
Thanks for the pics, You should have gone to the Stratosphere though.

^ That's sooooo Downtown Vegas.... Yuck!!!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Samuel64 said:
Downtown Vegas = not nice. Nice pics Ferneynism!
^ Downtown Vegas is so Elvis era..... I prefer the Strip. Thanks Sam!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ferneynism said:
^ Cool, why are you up on Sac Town? Is not by choice unless your like in prison or something, right? :jk:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Wanch,
Why would you take the Greyhound across the Mojave Desert into Vegas. God, have you not heard about Car Rentals?

FYI. www.avis.com
My parents came here for work and I went to High School here made friends and here I am, but all of my family lives down there.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
ahh yes, Good Ol' LAS VEGAS,,, L.A. back yard...!!!haa

·
17,379 Posts
Ferneynism said:
Mr. Wanch,

FYI. www.avis.com
First of all they're expensive. Plus my international drivers license has expired.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts