SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
Here we go again...............

As a courtesy to your question. Well let's see what is it about Los Angeles I don't like. Oh yea I got it we never get snowed in to where we miss work and get paid for it. Here's another too much sun year round where you can develop a skin infection....ouch!

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
NewYorkYankee said:
I have a suggestion for you. If you dont like a thread...dont respond. Close it and act as if it wernt there. Sound good? Great.
Here's a suggestion for you, stop bitchin about NY and it's problems and move back to Tennessee if you don't like it.......You know you just started to thread to start shit. Know you have an excellent day!!! :wave:

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
NewYorkYankee said:
The only reason I started this thread is to gain insight into things that residents dont like about their city. It seems to me all you do is post smart remarks on here to 'start shit.' Saying Ive found some things I dont like about New York would not be considered "bitching" my friend. Like I suggested, if you dont like what were discussing in this thread, the solution is simple. Dont open it up. Are you that bored you continue to come into a thread you dislike just to make things up about peoples intentions? I hope not. NOW you have a good day buddy.
Dude, bottom line your an idiot........

How are you going to ask Angelinos what they don't like about LA, In the LA forum where you know perfectly well how everyone bashes LA for what ever reason. OK, let's say you had good intentions (Yeah right) so let's pretend. Why did you word the thread LA's problems to begin with. Maybe if you would of ask what changes would you like to see in Los Angeles. We would not be having this discussing at all. So what ever was your bad intention I called you out on it and that's why your pist..... No more to be said, buddy!!!

PS~ Next time you want to post something in the LA Forum read the "Trolling and Antagonist Posts" before doing so.

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
mid-town said:
SILVERLAKE, you can do everything you listed in NYC. We can go to the:
Surfing-We have surfers in NYC and a TON on Long Island and they talk normal

^
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone please give me a bucket, I'm going to piss on myself...... Are you serious, Dude????

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
mid-town said:
Ferneynism said:
What? We have surfers here. Big deal. Surfers just don't say this in NY-Gnarly!!!! Rad!!!! That's annoying.

^ So how does East Coast Surfers talk..... Yo, Vinnie get in the watta, or they sound like Rosie Perez??? lol*

(Mid-Town) Thanks for the good laugh.....

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
chicagogeorge said:
Biggest under statement in history. I've been to L.A. four times. Last March was the most recent. I always enjoyed myself. People were friendly, lot's to do, and if I remember correctly, the weather was in the upper 60's.
^ Dude, we had a Toga party at the pad on March 18th, you should of swing by...... Maybe next time your in Town.

Talking about the weather is a bit on the cool side this afternoon.

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
Individuals who complaint about Los Angeles and are still living here. Please do us a favor and get the F*ck out of here......... :2cents:

· Shaken, never Stirred
12,601 Posts
I hear what you saying......... but still not only here on this forum but in the real world I always hear people complaining about this and that. But no one does absolutely nothing beyond words to make it better but a hand full out there. Then you have the LA bashers who continue living here and that's annoying. hmmmmm does this even make sense???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.