SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
25,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Butovskaya Line (L1)
First phase was opened in 2003. Second supposed to be completed by 2007.

by Mymetro

by Arhmetro

Solntsevskaya Line (L2)
Construction will start not early of 2008.

by Arhmetro

IBC line
First phase will opened this september.

by Mymetro

by Metrogiprotrans

by Arhmetro

Dmitriy Donskoy Boulevard (Line 9 - Seprkuhovsko-Temiryazevskaya)
Opened in 2002.

by Arhmetro

by Mymetro

Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya (Line 3. Mitisnkiy radius.)
First station of Mitinskiy radius opened was in 2003. Park Pobedy station.
Second phase, Park Pobedy - Kuntsevskaya and Krylatskoye - Strogino supposed to be completed by 2007.
Third phase, Strogino - Mitino, supposed to be completed by 2010.

by Mymetro

by Arhmetro

by Metro.molot.ru

Vorob'yevy Gory station (Line 1. Sokol'nicheskaya.)
Reopened in 2002.

by Arhmetro

·
iMod
4,436 Posts
WOW! Nice indeed.
Any idea if you will be getting new trains soon? They spoil some of those pics - the stations are so nice, and the trains look so outdated.

·
Where is my Genie lamp?
886 Posts
did they take into consideration terrorism when they built the metro stations after the metro terrorist attack?

·
Registered
116 Posts
not liking the subway in Moscow doesn't make you a russphobe, but GOING out of your way to be anti russian in every post makes you so

·
Banned
1,422 Posts
Thank you for your suggestion, Singidunum, but I think I'm not gonna use it and I don't have issues. :)

@CAMOCYD
I was not serious writing this ;)

P.S. talking about the metro, looking at this pic I have to agree with koniaczeq

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
38,377 Posts
I don`t see anything wrong in that station. It is actually looking very good. I guess you are referring to mural but I don`t see what's wrong with little bit of art in subway?

the only thing I don`t like are these balls

·
25,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
iMariah said:
WOW! Nice indeed.
Any idea if you will be getting new trains soon? They spoil some of those pics - the stations are so nice, and the trains look so outdated.
if you did mean this picture, http://www.arhmetro.ru/new_station/bulvar-dm-don/3.jpg
so this line is aready equiped in 90's with 81-717/81-714. right now trains on line 9 (world's longest, btw) updating from 7 cars to 8 cars. no need to buy new trins to waste a money just because of design.

the new trains, which using now for replacing is 81-720/81-721 (Yauza) and 81-740/81-741 (Rusich)

The lines, where present will replaced by Yauza is 4 and 10. Line 10 already using 8 trains of beta version of Yauza. Some time ago Yauza gone to serial production and Line 10 already bought some trains. Line 4 will begin replacing of old E (81-706), Ezh (81-708) and Em this year.

Rusich made for light and mini metro with shorter station (90-120m long). It is using by Line L1 and will using by IBC Line. Line 3 also will replace old Ezh and Em with Rusich.

81-720/81-721 (Yauza)

by Mymetro

inside of serial Yauza

inside of beta Yauza

81-740/81-741 (Rusich)

on Line L1

by Mymetro

by MetroVagony

probations on Line 3

by Mymetro

by MetroVagony

inside of train

by Mymetro

by MetroVagony

·
25,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
doc said:
i am not a big fun of these stations either but sorry what you said here is complete bullshit
i have to agree.

but as for Park Pobedy, so it is best station in terms of design and, may be, as well as technical advancing.

My Top 3 of Moscow Metro stations (design)

1. Kutuzovskaya. Line 4. I like this very industrial design. Unfortunately on photos it is feel absolutely defferent as on real.
http://metrowalks.ru/moscow/station-4-8

2. Park Pobedy. Line 3. Best traditional station.
http://metrowalks.ru/moscow/station-3-13

3. Bratislavskaya. Line 10. Just a station far from center in sleeping district.
No good photos i found, unfortunately.
http://metrowalks.ru/moscow/station-10-9

·
Registered
384 Posts
/\ well.... i dunno about these.... especially Kutuzovskaya.
but I remeber SomeOne published some pics those were like from Sci-Fi movie.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts