SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I had my camera and tripod here for over 4 months now, I wasn't taking many nightshots (unfortunately, my Z2 is pain in the a$$, when it comes to nightshots :(). However, yesterday I wrote my hardest exam and decided to celebrate it by going out with my cam :)

Anyway, for the start - a couple of pics from before:

Biochemistry commplex in my university:

The landmark of the University of Leeds - The Parkinson building:

The rest of the photos are from last night.

Radisson SAS hotel and The Light gallery (p.s. that's how the trees should look in the cities :eek:kay: )

A rather nice office building near the station:

Bridgewater place - the future highest building in the city (30+ floors, 120+ m). Not sure if I like the cladding of the tower though... :|

A luxury apartment building vs a modern offce tower:

I really like how they keep the lights in the night :eek:kay:

Fountains in front of the apartment building:

Radisson SAS again, this time "showing off" its impressive multi-colour lighting:

The Headrow. Town Hall on the right:

What a beauty! (next time I'll have to capture this view before the sky goes black, though...)

A well-lit building in the pedestrian shopping quarter:

Briggate - the main shopping street in Leeds. Unfotunately, the wind was ridiculously strong, so the pictures are blurred (sometimes it felt as if the tripod was going to fall over :eek: )

That's all :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Are any of You interested in pics from York, Edinburgh and Liverpool?
I've been to York and Edinburgh in March, and to Liverpool yesterday and have brought quite a few pictures. So, If anyone wants to see them, just reply here. If more than 5 forumers are interested, I will create the threads :)

To make this message not off-topic, here's a shot from yesterday, after a 14-hour trip to the West coast :) (didn't have a tripod on me, so I took the picture from hands, hence the ISO 1600 and the noise)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts