Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
does anyone know where Milw ranks among midwestern cities in downtown area population? as a lot of the photos show here from the north lakefront to the third ward, there is a huge central city residential component.

my guess would be that Milw would be pretty high up on the list. I don't know if I'd go on a limb and put it right after Chgo and Mpls, but its possible. Does anyone know where Milw would fit in this regard in relatinship to StL, Clv, Det, Indy, etc.?

·
Registered
679 Posts
does anyone know where Milw ranks among midwestern cities in downtown area population? as a lot of the photos show here from the north lakefront to the third ward, there is a huge central city residential component.

my guess would be that Milw would be pretty high up on the list. I don't know if I'd go on a limb and put it right after Chgo and Mpls, but its possible. Does anyone know where Milw would fit in this regard in relatinship to StL, Clv, Det, Indy, etc.?
The number I hear for downtown the most is 17,000, but I have no idea what boundaries are used in that calculation.

Really depends on what you consider downtown. if you include the east side along prospect, that number could get pretty big.

·
oNBoader between Milwago
191 Posts
Make sure to add these shots to the milwaukee photo thread so they don't get lost. Nice shots in both one and two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts