SkyscraperCity banner

1521 - 1529 of 1529 Posts

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Thank you very much yansa. Yes, to buy a house on the shore of the lake is very expensive today, really to much... something between 10’000-15’000 € / m2 :eek:
Source: https://www.bcv.ch/pointsforts/Dans...mmobilier-par-commune-et-par-district-vaudois
Seems to be the same everywhere near a beautiful lake, when I think of
Chiemsee in Germany, or Woerthersee in Carinthia, Austria, for instance...

This is such a charming pic, GE! :applause:

·
Human Being
40,208 Posts
Super, splendid large scale images; really captures the atmosphere. So beautifully situated.

An interesting ides for renovation of the two modern tower blocks, I wonder if the residents were consulted first. It does look interesting, but also highlights the limitations of many modern, functional buildings, especially when they are so visible. We are stuck with them for a long time.

·
Feliz pela Vida que segue
9,306 Posts
Wonderful panoramas of this region, it is a privilege to live with this view from your house each day of life :)

The Chaplin Towers are interesting as visual concept - speaking about the paintings on the walls, but guess that its scale is a problem: maybe they are too high for neighborhood, creating isolated objects (with people living inside) in the middle of a very different landscape.

·
100% Europe
22,339 Posts
Very gorgeous pics as usual :applause:

Reactions: General Electric

·
8,906 Posts
Excellent update, GE!
I really liked the beautiful landscapes, the original murals of the Chaplin Towers and the wonderful views of the lake with the mountains in the background.

Thank you very much christos, Why-Why, Gratteciel, yansa and Leongname. :eek:kay:

And all for your visits/likes on this thread :)

Gratteciel, tu écrits vraiment très bien le français, merci pour tes commentaires toujours sympathiques et très appréciés! :eek:kay:
C'est moi qui te remercie pour tes belles photos, GE.
Il y a très longtemps j'ai fait des études à Paris.
Quand j'ai un peu de temps libre, je lis des romans et je regarde des films en français pour ne pas oublier ce que j'ai appris.

1521 - 1529 of 1529 Posts