Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Launching soon

Le Raffine' 39 " Jampu Dvipa " is a 34 Storey Condominium tower with private pool in each unit.

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly, sounds more like a theme park.

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pool in every units, correct.

·
Zimoune
2,615 Posts
i do believe it. some small developers have launched project with the land of their relative and managed to get bank support for construction. however, bank will finance up to one level of pre-sale. as they are not professional is designing, producing and marketing their project, they did not manage to pre-sale enough units in the competitve area of Sukumvit where big developers have spoiled the market. i guess they will also reduce specification if they reduce the price. too bad.

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cut prices by 50 Percents?..Oh comon, as I'v been visiting quite numerous projects I only see price increasion ever each months passes by....:bash:

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
Chad said:
Cut prices by 50 Percents?..Oh comon, as I'v been visiting quite numerous projects I only see price increasion ever each months passes by....:bash:

I agree with you in this point. My friend looking for condominium units around sukhumvit also and found out that it's a lot expensive than before :)

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and the problem is...I dont find the bad ones....can u gimme some examples Zimoune?

·
Zimoune
2,615 Posts
i am not sure you will appreciate that i do bad publicity for some condo orijects, but as it is asked by you: Silver Heritage for exemple have tried to cut prices and finally abondonned the project, Maison de Siam is under way also

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dont know about the financial situation of the deveper, but Maison De Siam is about to finish soon, only roof structure is now under installation; Other major architectural works are mostly done.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
RaimonLand report of May 2005 says that total of 79 condo projects launched in central Bangkok during 2003-2004 and 1st quarter 2005 (just big projects, not projects with units under Baht 2 million).

36 projects have each sold over 80% of their units;

24 projects have sold between 50% and 80% of their units;

19 projects are under 50% sold.....(RaimonLand said some of these poor selling 19 projects are in danger of being cancelled) it doesnt say which ones are these 19 projects....

1 - 20 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.