SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1079 Posts

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in talks with a couple forumers for a banner, and I've finally put together something I'm satisfied with uploading. I know it could be better, I'm looking for any help with this one, I can go ahead and do a good banner with pics from the forum that would best suit a banner..... I was thinking about doing one for each of the major cities, but that idea's been put on hold until I can get this one done and I've got the free time to sit down and do those. C&C is most definitely welcome :) (I don't really know how it could be used, I'm starting to get into larger banners using the graphics program and might be able to churn out some good ones soon)

·
(¯`·._.•MaHdI•._.·´¯)
1,106 Posts
MAN! THAT IS NICE!!!!!!!

just, the "LE" isnt really visible!! what about mirroring the FOOD image vertically?:dunno:?

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
U nkow i like it Greg,But just as Mahdi said,the LE isn't really visible. >>> TABOULEH EFFECT :D :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nice.. I'm feeling hungry now :)

Even thought I like the pic on the right side but its color contradicts with the left side one.. so either use dark pics or bright pics on both sides

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I'm open to suggestions so if there's a sunset/sunrise shot that someone's dying to see in a new banner, just let me know and in it goes :D

·
LBN
236 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Man everyone is talking about Tabouleh in all the cedar cafe threads...! For any Tabouleh issues, please direct your comments and questions to me... :D
TABOULEH POWERRRR!!!

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ the banner is just a project for now, no specific use intended. If you guys want one for a specific use, I can do one up within the required sizes and all.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just playing around and came up with this... it's a bit odd working with the size limit for SSC (which I'm assuming is 700x120) or it could always be used at the top of the Beirut thread opening post I guess.... once again, open to suggestions for themes, how many pics should be in there :)

·
4,373 Posts
^^ This one is so nice, and I really like your idea placing it in the thread.

Again, I always feel the Marina Tower should be included in any Beirut banner - but thats just my opinion.

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ Just wait for the one I'm going to do on the Lebanese Cuisine theme :D

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
grzes, Im designating you the official SSC Lebanon banner-maker for all the themed threads! Have fun...
:cheers: cheers mate :D

The list of things I can do is constantly growing, better banners are on the way since I'm working on some advanced techniques :banana:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Those are seriously good banners, nice work! perhaps you could do one that shows the mountains (with the snow)/ the beach/and the BCD. That might be a good mix!

·
Banned
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update : there is a new version of the banner coming up, I don't have the time to work on one just right now because I'm busy with univ, but I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about this or given it up, I'm just busy :)

1 - 20 of 1079 Posts