Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wiggledypiggleypuddinghed
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since reading these forums and never posting (i'm lazy) i'd noticed no one has ever done a foto selection of photos of Leeds that can be used to trumpet leeds as a booming city.

Yes, there's loads of photo threads but they often include some really awful pics, rather than just a selection of good pics in a link that can shown to people.

I'v started on a draft one, that needs work on it (there are sum dead pics and repetition etc), but here ya go below. Ive tried to include only aritist impression pics that are either currently being built or will be soon.

http://www.asuz39.dsl.pipex.com/cit

if anyone has any other good pics they can put here that you think should be added.

I aim to cut down the total number of pics as its too long, and i aim to just have the very best pics. I'll combine this with some positive facts about leeds and awards it has one, then i'll make it as a proper webpage with a domain name.

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
There's a picture thread already , but that's an impressive selection of photos. Don't know how a photo of Bath made its way in there though.

Where did you get this one?

and this?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Nice collection of pics you have their, ive always loved these two:

and you definately needs to show off this building:

and the best shop front in the UK:

·
wiggledypiggleypuddinghed
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the first one is from the new eastgateleeds development that is getting underway soon, and the 2nd is the saxton gardens flats being converted , there's a link for it on the forums somewhere.

Bristol was the red herring, nicely spotted lol :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
maybe you should make one with some Leeds music. I'm gunna suggest:

Mirror kisses, Cribs (their Waikfield but whatever; it unfortunately captures Leeds)
Nineteen, Forward Russia (if you want soemthing beautiful)
Hey child, Jon Gomm (if you want to appeal to the middle age types, and so want to replace brian adams)
Put you in your place, The sunshine underground (just incase you want soemthing funky as ****)

·
Bermondsey Boro
2,343 Posts
maybe you should make one with some Leeds music. I'm gunna suggest:

Mirror kisses, Cribs (their Waikfield but whatever; it unfortunately captures Leeds)
Just so long as you don't use another Cribs song Martell with the line 'well your precious Leeds is dead, just so long as you know'. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts