SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys!

First of all, sorry for writing in English, mein Deutsch is kaputt! :laugh:

I have german ancestry and my relatives came from Leipzig to Brazil and, because of that, I thought it would be nice if I create a thread about this beautiful german city!

Erbse saw this thread that I've created in the Brazilian forum and asked me if I could post here and... Here it is! :D

Anyways... I hope you all enjoy! :colgate:

Btw, the pictures weren't taken by me! ;)
(www.dw-world.de)

:cheers:

·
LIBERTINED
46,540 Posts
Now that's what I call fast :shocked: Maravilhoso!

Thank you very much, Farrapo! Leipzig is really underrepresented here. We need loads to cover the gaps.

Have you ever been to Germany (or Leipzig in this case)? Or do you intend to come here?
Schmidt could help you out with stuff I guess ;)

·
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that's what I call fast :shocked: Maravilhoso!

Thank you very much, Farrapo! Leipzig is really underrepresented here. We need loads to cover the gaps.

Have you ever been to Germany (or Leipzig in this case)? Or do you intend to come here?
Schmidt could help you out with stuff I guess ;)
You're welcome, erbse! ;)

No, unfortunately, I have never been to Germany, but I really want to! :)

I just don't know when it will be possible... Schmidt could help me giving me some money, hahah! :laugh:

·
LIBERTINED
46,540 Posts
Are you still studying? You could do an exchange semester like schmidti did.

Just take him with you and have some beers with him, money shouldn't be a problem then ;)

·
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you still studying? You could do an exchange semester like schmidti did.

Just take him with you and have some beers with him, money shouldn't be a problem then ;)
No, I've already graduated, I'm an Architect. :)

I'm gonna think about your idea, but I assume it won't be easy, schmidt is such a cheapskate! :laugh:

·
Alphaist
5,322 Posts
Wonderful pics, especially #49 to highlight one out of this treasure.

What´s #33?

·
LIBERTINED
46,540 Posts
:lol: Bitte.

Ja, I like es. You auch?

Im Ernst, Leipzig ist sowas von unterrepräsentiert. Kann markimark da nicht mal was anschieben?

·
Alphaist
5,322 Posts
Ja, I like es. You auch?
:lol: Habe den nötigen sprachlichen Respekt gegenüber dem internationalen Threaderöffner immerhin noch während der Update-Time wiedergefunden.

Yes, like it.

Im Ernst, Leipzig ist sowas von unterrepräsentiert. Kann markimark da nicht mal was anschieben?
Ich tu´s mal hierher, da eh schon Beitrag, könnte jedoch - vielleicht bis auf Ffm - überall stehen: Inzwischen sollen über 60 % der Bundesbürger online sein. Weitere Berechnungen erspare ich uns. Abgesehen davon, wieviele allein Architekten wohl online sind und in Leipzig (oder Hamburg oder Stuttgart oder ...) gebaut haben oder bauen wollen...

·
Very nice, how much?
2,102 Posts
Was für eine Pracht und was für eine Vielfalt! :applause:

Schade, dass die Stadt überall so unglaublich unterschätzt wird. Habe das Gefühl, dass die meisten Leute bei Leipzig eher an sozialistische Tristesse als an solch "blühende Landschaften" denken.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts