SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
826 Posts
im (hopefully) going to Nigeria in december, so i can answer you better there.
idk though, my experience with them is limited cause there's NONE where i live, so im interested in hearing.

the ones i've met have been really stuck up, especially igbo girls, but usually really intelligent and pretty.

·
I'm The King
6,724 Posts
im (hopefully) going to Nigeria in december, so i can answer you better there.
idk though, my experience with them is limited cause there's NONE where i live, so im interested in hearing.

the ones i've met have been really stuck up, especially igbo girls, but usually really intelligent and pretty.
Igbo women in the west are not stuck up, what are you talking about? In my experience, it’s the Yoruba women that are rude. All the Igbo women that I know have all been very nice.

·
Registered
382 Posts
whatever way it goes naija women no be cheap at all oooooo!!!!

if you dey for lagos or london naija women want a man with money

these days the women in nigeria are stepping up the game and they want to live the grand life. no be small ting at all

naija women for west are more understanding when it comes to things I think

but these women in nigeria play shakara like its about to go out of style

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
naija women in america too dey shakara

thats why i am going home to find my future baby moms.

·
PAN AFRICAN
3,127 Posts
Can't really say much about Naija women these modern days.....last dated Naija babe in 2004 here in London but it didnt go down too well......

Naija babes in naija can be caring and all but some can be really demanding. I happened to have gone out with only one very demanding babe but she was also a very "cheerful giver" or "animashaun" (lwkmd) and the others are like sugar mummies to me especially when I was in the University....lmao

Naija babe can be Nice, lovely and good and at the same time can be Bad, demanding and stupid

·
Registered
3 Posts
What you get from a Nigerian woman is dependent on who you're dealing with. People differ from culture to culture and even within the same culture.

If a girl is badly trained and moves with the wrong crowd, she will have bad behavior. If she moves with the right crowd and had good upbringing, she will be a nice, thoughtful, and caring person.

The secret to a healthy relationship with a homely and well-brought up Nigeria girl?

Search in the right places and watch before you leap.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
As the song says: "don't be a nickel and be looking for a dime." :)
The kind of person you are ultimately determines the kinds of persons (women) you end up dealing with.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
If I marry a Naija woman it will be one of those fulani type women in the north.

hot damn.......some of those gurls fine no be small.

In fact make I do am polygamous style. 1 Fulani wife, 1 Yoruba wife, 1 Delta wife, 1 Igbo mistress, 1 Tiv Girlfriend.

:lol:

·
Banned
352 Posts
^^ fulanis do not marry outside their religion.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Many Fulani women are very dependent and it is something that I do find attractive in a woman. I love an independent, beautiful woman who has got her thing going on. I also heard that many of them are not educated and are not the cleanest people in the world.

But, I have noticed that Nigerian women in Naija can be very stalking and needy while the ones who have lived in the west come with a little attitude.

urm.... Tiwa, hola at a brother if you are single:tongue3:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Excuse my typo up there. I meant to say "Many Fulani women are very dependent and it is something that I do NOT find attractive in a woman".

·
Banned
1,585 Posts
Excuse my typo up there. I meant to say "Many Fulani women are very dependent and it is something that I do NOT find attractive in a woman".
dependant on what? fulani women are only dependant on things that every women need, a woman who is dependant is like the women who depend on boyfriends for laptops, cellphones, clothes etc. by the way we know it is true, a married woman can be dependant that is her right, but once a woman is not married she has to live off her fathers pockets, lets talk about unmarried women who dont live out of there fathers pockets but out another mans sweat. nigerian women in nigeria and out nigeria are the same

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
^^ hmm can you blame those "perverts"? she is the owner of her body and she is inviting the attention, so whether men or even women look let it be known that she engineered such outcome.

y dont u?
haba it was a joke, some of the comments here are silly-funny so I contributed my own silly comment too :tongue2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts