Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I used Google Streetview to create a walking tour of my city, Tel Aviv. I am posting the photos in order, as if you yourself were walking through the city.

Probably some of you have seen some pictures of people and buildings in the city, but I want to give you an impression of the atmosphere of the city. The main problem with the Google Streetview photos is that somehow the city looks nearly deserted.

Today, I will begin the tour in the port of Tel Aviv ("Nemal"). In the last decade or so, it has been rehabilitated and transformed into an entertainment area with lots of cafes, pubs, shops, and night clubs (many of the old warehouses have been converted into clubs).

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll post a few more pictures today. Today, we continue from the port on to Yarkon Park, which is the main park in Tel Aviv. It is a popular place to come for sport, exercise and outdoor concerts.

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We continue now through the streets of northern/central Tel Aviv by walking for several blocks down Ibn Gvirol Street. Then we will take a right onto Basel Street, which is a typical, quiet residential street, which has some nice cafes. Finally, for this section, we make a left onto Dizengoff Street, one of the main streets of the city. It's a street with lots of fashion boutiques and cafes.

A spyshop...in Israel? Are you surprised? :D :lol: (joking)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts