twin?
:D

·
Head Knockin' Forever
12,983 Posts
Singidunum said:
Istanbul is truly a Twincity ;)
Unfortunately :bash:

@Sercan, unutma bu resim bir süre sonra dunyaturk server'ına taşınacak, bir köşeye not alırsan (ya da subscribe), düzeltmen kolay olur. ;)

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts
amazing:eek:kay:

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can somebody explain me why twincity?

System_Halted..url'e bak :D

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,077 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Excellent picture although I believe the colour contrast needs a bit of toning down. However, the framing of the buildings (which is the most important thing in our business :)) is exceptional. Again, excellent work sercan, excellent.

BTW, to which building is the unfinished yapi to the right of the pic belong to?

Also, it is interesting to see that the Maslak skyline is booming as it appears between the Sabanci and IsBankasi towers. In addition, the openness of the place probably means that we may see LOTS of new goodies in the future. Keep us posted.

And BTW, my understanding is that the killing mashine of the Turkish special forces, the lethal Asimov, is due to be released off duty from the Lake Egirdir Commado Center (or wherever he is stationed) some time next week. Brother, where art thou (that's Shakesperean English):lol:

Anyway, keep the updates guys, Istanblue in unique...

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didn't take the oic :D

a wowTurkey. member was it..Cenk Çelik

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, i thought the city is a twin of another icty :D

thats true....there a lot of twin towers in Istanbul :D

·
re re re ra ra ra
4,745 Posts
Fantastic picture!

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,077 Posts
Still amazed at how many empty spaces Istanbul has for future highrise construction. And something else guys... What about the HSBC building that was almost destroyed by the terrorist bombings. Has it been restored?

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
actually even in Maslak there is a lot of empty space

next to the Mövenpich Hotel the Istower twins are proposed (maybe +200m). lus a freaky tower by Metin Hepgüler is also planned for Levent

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts