SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 3805 Posts

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You underevaluate potential of city like lille in te future :eek:hno:
Who knows what going to happen in next years??

In 5 years , who knows how many champion's league they will play??
Between 2001 and 2007 they have participated it 3 times without a stadium?

This club despite its bad season is increasing its infrastructures for the future.
Who knows in 2011-2012-2013 which club they 'll play with ??

Do you think if Barcelona,Real madrid,Manchester come play in such a stadium, it will be empty???

People around lille (belgium,north of france or england) could come??

that's the reality of lille. that's why 50000 is good.(And perhaps too small in the case of a 1/4 or 1/2 final of champion's league)

·
Banned
148 Posts
Là trop c'est trop!! :weird: !!! :down:

Je veux que tu sois signalé immediatemment au modo! c'est tout simplement Inadmissible ce genre de propos racistes sur un forum!
rien à voir avec du racisme ( mot balancé à ttes les sauces ) , on parle de lobbys , ceux-là meme qui tentent de regenter la vie des uns et des autres ou de la demolir . Un nb incommensurable de gens en ont marre de cette situation ( mentionnée sur d'autres forums au rappel ) , et on bcp plus raisons d'etre en colere que toi . Bouygues fait partie de cette clique foireuse , achete des chaines de tele , soutient un dictateur pour une histoire de marchés , ou exige du fric des qu'il y a un raz-de-maree exterminateur pour ne citer que des exemples . Les autres groupes font partie de cette meduse douteuse et ça commence avec l'arrogance de certains medias corrompus . Tes complaintes de " weird " n'y changeront rien . L'histoire du RMI invoquée par l'autre poster ne concerne pas ceux-là , donc n'a rien à voir avec le sujet . Tu ferais mieux de retourner au topic .

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Critiquer un groupe de btp c'est different de critiquer une race!
Toi tu fais les deux!!

Des Lobbies ok, des denonciations raciales non!
Serieux ce topic parle du stade de lille et je vois pas ce que tes dires ont en rapport! :bash:

·
Let's dance in style!
572 Posts
Bumdingo :

Of course, a 50.000 seat stadium will never be sold out at every match for Lille but it's not asked for.
Having this kind of stadium will benefit the club in more than one way.
First of all, and it's obvious, having 50.000 fans behing the team for the 6/7 big matchs of the years (let's say Marseille, Lyon, lens and the differents cups) will add to the club fame and financial health.
I think that the fans will be more happy with such a comfortable stadium and the average attendance will grow. Lille owner said that actually, Lille lose about 40millions euros with the little stadium they are forced to use.
secondly, Lille will become known as a sport-friendly city all over Europe.
If Lille can make the sacrifice to pay for such a jewel, the reward will be great, on the long term, of course.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Well said Vilak not mentioning that Lille will be on the lists of promoters for megaconcert. The location makes it a given! As well as fairs, and all events requiring lots of available groundspace.

In addition to that if Lille cannot get the stadium to be packed by just playing in L1, if they manage to go back to UEFA cup or Champions league en a few years then the stadium will sell out. As Vilak said stadia are always long term project.

The L1 can see its ratings evolve positively if teams go in the right direction. Lille, Lyon and Lens seem to get it. I hope Lille and Lens can keep their heads off the water until the project are concrete solid!

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
The vote for a stadium is february 1st, then next week or one of those days pics will be launched.
I 'll be there to show renders. trust me :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I can appreciate what you're saying, I have been to Lille and enjoyed my time there. I don't doubt Lille would attract a full house of 50k for big European ties or against hign profile league opponents. I question whether maybe 20k empty seats for the majority of games means it worthwhile building such a large venue. You are of course presuming that Lille achieve constant European qualification and that they are challenging for the league guaranteeing big crowds. I appreciate the people of Lille are all for this new venue but does that guarantee they will turn up at the door? I can promise you this is not a racist rant against the French, merely a constructive argument against the need for a 50k venue in Lille.

·
28,083 Posts
Lille's biggest problem is its name
When you hear Lille you think of little (Lil'). So a 50.000 is too big for that city :D

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Lille's biggest problem is its name
When you here Lille you think of little (Lil'). So a 50.000 is too big for that city :D

LOL man :lol:

It's not a problem to have such strusctures. Honestly i think it's already too small because of big events you could make.

i think a variable arena of 55000 changing in 70000 seats would be better!!

Towns in the world in general growns. And a structure would be thought for the 50 years coming at least.

·
28,083 Posts

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
I sincerely hope for LOSC the stadium comes as soon as possible.
The team has lost an enormous amount of money playing in that little stadium in Villeneuve d'Ascq.
Nearby Lens and Valenciennes have decided to built a new stadium aswell.

The Nord is coming alive, Lille 2004 was the start of it

btw : j'adore le Nord :yes:

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)
No no!!
It's ridiculous to take lille for its 200000 people because there are too many cities surrounding lille . it's a "conurbation" of multiple small cities.

Example : La madeleine is neighbor of lille and is not lille. A city like villeneuve d'ascq which is located 8 min by metro has around 70 000 people!!

It's decent to pretend that is a area of more 1 million people.

And this information about the two projects left (three at origin):

Le grand stade fait des euros

On y voit un peu plus clair. Marc-Philippe Daubresse, premier vice-président (UMP) de la communauté urbaine (LMCU), a soulevé hier un coin du voile qui repose sur les projets des deux candidats qui restent dans la course à la réalisation du grand stade. Celui de Vinci semblant être hors course.

Le projet Bouygues, favori, coûterait à la communauté urbaine 10,7 millions d'euros par an sur trente et un ans. Déduction faite d'une aide de 45 millions d'euros du conseil régional, et d'une contribution annuelle du Losc de 7,5 millions d'euros. « Le club a accepté d'augmenter sa participation à un niveau plus raisonnable », a estimé Marc-Philippe Daubresse. Initialement fixée à un million d'euros, la part du Losc intègre désormais la location du nom du stade à un partenaire privé du club (le « naming »).

Le deuxième projet dans les clous, celui d'Eiffage, coûterait à LMCU trois millions d'euros de plus par an. Une différence qui, selon Marc-Philippe Daubresse, vient en partie de la participation de la caisse des dépôts au consortium Bouygues-Norpac : « Cet organisme a des conditions de financement plus avantageuses. » Mais le projet d'Eiffage intègre une salle omnisports en plus du stade. « Cela peut valoir le coup », estime Marc-Philippe Daubresse. Pas sûr cependant que quelqu'un accepte de payer le surcoût, surtout que la durée du partenariat est passée d'un coup de trente à trente et un ans. Soit une rallonge de 10,7 millions minimum. Réponse en communauté urbaine le 1er février.

Translation:

two projects left-> Eiffage and bouygues but Bouygues is the favourite because the lower costs.
Eiffage project is million euros higher per year and includes a 55 000 stadium+ a multifunctionnal indoor Arena . i.e two projects in one!!! :eek: amazing!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Lille is very similar to Manchester in the sense it's a medium sized city at the core of a larger conurbation. Although often regarded as Englands 2nd city (disputed by Birmingham) it has only the 7th largest population with 482,000 residents. As with Lille the metropolitan area is far greater. My point is (and maybe I'm contradicting myself) if Manchester can support 2 clubs with average attendances of nearly 76,000 for Utd and over 40,000 for City maybe Lille can do the same. Greater Manchester also has the clubs Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Stockport & Rochdale within it's boundaries. Apart from Lens, what other clubs does the Lille Metropolitan area support?

·
Registered
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Wasquehal is a suburb and they play in league 3 . They were in league 2 a few years ago. They also use the stadium where lille plays.

In a few years stadium nord will be modernize and will have 20000 seats (17000 now) . the stadium will be used mainly for athletism.

Lens is not in lille area.

41 - 60 of 3805 Posts