SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lira is the second largest urban centre in northern Uganda .it is the principal capital of lira district and is one of Uganda's 22 municipalities (urban centres with a population general population of t least 100,000)

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the city stadium is in need of renovation!!!

john akii bua stadium 5000 capacity.
the city stadium is in need of renovation there were plans to rebuild a 35,000 seater in it place but the plans never came to light.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
i would like to update new photographs taken from Lira town. how can i do it?
First of all: u have to upload them on another platform like Flickr, Facebook or Photobucket. Then copy the URL of each image u want to post (for example www.1234567.jpg) and post it in ur post like this:

U need at least ten posts to post images so keep commenting for a little while :)

I really would like to see ur images! u currently in ug?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Isaac, I'm currently working on a small "We Are Uganda" project on YouTube stemming from the fact that it's difficult to find good quality content about Uganda on the internet. I thought it would be a good idea to have some pictures from these photography forums on the channel. If you are interested in contributing your photos or assisting me with this project, please send me message or reply to this post.

PS: I'm sorry if this is not the best place to post my request, I just thought it would be good to work directly with people with similar interests to me. Also if you know of any other places/forums that would be willing to collaborate that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

·
akwat
2 Posts
First of all: u have to upload them on another platform like Flickr, Facebook or Photobucket. Then copy the URL of each image u want to post (for example www.1234567.jpg) and post it in ur post like this:

U need at least ten posts to post images so keep commenting for a little while :)

I really would like to see ur images! u currently in ug?
Noted. Am back after a long holiday..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts