Skyscraper City Forum banner
61 - 80 of 5163 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
OK, now you are making up false "announcements".

Firstly, the photos are of two different Ottoman structures in Skopje. The first photo is of the Chifte hammam in the Old Bazar, whereas the second photo is the Daut Pasha baths between Macedonia Square and Skedenderbeg Square.
Secondly, since when does 3 pedestrian steps equal an amphitheatre?
Please read the quote below about the project. The information I post in this thread is always from official sources, architects and planners. The render of the amphitheatre is not the best, but that is all we got at the moment.

"Плоштадот ќе се гради по идејно решение на фирмата „Архигруп“ од Тетово, со кое е предвидено да се направат паркиралиште во подземните делови, градска тераса над веќе постојните дуќанчиња, хортикултурно да се уреди целиот простор, да се изградат и фонтана и амфитеатар во рамките на Даутпашиниот амам."

And thanks for noticing, I updated the photo with the right object, it was an innocent mistake. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I love this thread. Especially the longitude/latitude coordinates. Keep it up. :eek:kay:
Thanks Nikolaa, I appreciate your support. I added the rest of the coordinates for all projects that have specific location.

At some point I will create an interactive Google map of the projects.

It is exciting time for Skopje, unofficially, there are many new upcoming projects in the central area, from round abouts with various compositions/statues, new facades for the existing public and the educational buildings, mini squares, and a modern district behind the old train station.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The Baths are build long before Ottoman era.The old town is built in 5th century by Justinian-Vistinian Petrus Flavi ,the baths were there with many fountains and churches plus markets ,open ones and covered ,stock market and many guest houses and nice palaces.Ottomans came only after they just used new terms and transformed some churches in to Mosques.

61 - 80 of 5163 Posts