SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Woodhousen, where will this new thread frenzy end? This is spring cleaning gone crazy, but I notice the Forum is MUCH faster this afternoon, so thanks for all your good thread cleaning work.

·
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
liverpolitan said:
Woodhousen, where will this new thread frenzy end? This is spring cleaning gone crazy, but I notice the Forum is MUCH faster this afternoon, so thanks for all your good thread cleaning work.
anyone would ahve thought this forum had never been cleared out lol...... i always keep the brum forum tidy but juast wondered if anyone else had looked after this one.... would appear not!

·
Fugly
11,299 Posts
Apparently we aren't busy enough/immature enough to require moderation. You can poke your nose in whenever you feel like it mind... :cheers:

·
Banned
15,521 Posts
Who's the ginger chick Gareth? Nice thrupps!

Anyway, is anyone on for meet up on Saturday June 17th?

How about for a change (assuming anyone want to come) meeting up in the Fly in the Loaf - maybe my next favourite new pub in Liverpool after Dr Duncs?

('snot me in the photo)

This gives us a bit of an elevated perspective on town and if anyone decided on a walkabout would be ideal for examining the developments in that part of town (Ropewalks) that I don't think have been covered before.

Also, chinatown's close for post beers feeding if necessary. :cheers:

·
Keltlandia
8,877 Posts
Awayo said:
It's Jessie from Team Rocket. :)

Awayo said:

How about for a change (assuming anyone want to come) meeting up in the Fly in the Loaf - maybe my next favourite new pub in Liverpool after Dr Duncs?

('snot me in the photo)

This gives us a bit of an elevated perspective on town and if anyone decided on a walkabout would be ideal for examining the developments in that part of town (Ropewalks) that I don't think have been covered before.

I'm sound. That is providing work decide they're gonna pay me for the first time in months!!! :bash:

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
See you all at the end of June I am working in London from tomorrow ,friday 3-6.
Keep on posting I will check in from Earls Court most nights, just to keep an eye on you.

·
Fugly
11,299 Posts
Anyone else want to meet me and Bustcapl/Trevor for a walkabout tomorrow at 11:30? :?

·
Banned
15,521 Posts
Awayo said:

('snot me in the photo)

Anyone on for this Saturday???

If not, I'll to to the World Museum instead.

·
Banned
15,521 Posts
Gareth said:
I'll b up for it, Awayo. Need to take some photos. I'm in work until around 1pm though sadly.
Cool. How's about 2pm in The Fly in the Loaf as the official meet up time?

1 - 20 of 519 Posts