SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liverpools Towers and whats happening

Well this thread is all about what will happen and what my vision of the city will look like by 2008 onwards. We have over 10-15 massive towers of 20+ floors going up in Liverpool, from PSDA to CLUSTER to BALTIC TRIANGLE to other developments. Ther going to pillar box the city from side to side and give the city a massive view and powerfull image. It has a world site heritage and a powerfull infliction on the wrold, but this development of over 3 billion and billions in other parts will increase the image!

The following towers have been approved or will be shorley!

BRUNSWICK TOWER.. 51 stories
KING EDWARD TOWER.. 48 storeys
BEETHAM WEST.. 40 storeys
UNITY TOWERS.. 30 stories
GRAND CENTERAL.. 38 storeys
LIME STREET GATEWAY.. 30 storeys
CENTERAL STATION.. 25 storeys
CENTERAL STATION TOWER 2.. 20 storeys
VERMONT TOWER.. 25-30 storeys
PSDA TOWER 1.. 20 storeys
PSDA TOWER 2.. 25 storeys
KINGS WATERFRONT TOWERS.. 20 storeys
KINGS WATERFRONT TOWERS.. 25-30 stories
ALEXANDER TOWER.. 30 stories
CITY LOFTS TOWER 1.. 25 stories
BALTIC TRIANGLE TOWER 1.. 17-20 stories
WINDSOR EDGE TOWER.. 20-30 stories

EXSITING

RADIO CITY TOWER.. 450 FT
BEETHAM TOWER.. 30 STORIES
LIVER BUILDINGS.. 30 STORIES
THE TOWERS OF THE CLUSTERS THER NOW
20 STORIES
25 STORIES
30 STORIES

RUMOURED ST PAULS TOWER AS WELL STANDING AT OVER 55 STORIES

They are just a few of the skyline changing buildings.. more nearly then any other city.. Here are more we can look forward too in the next 5 years..

KINGSDOCK ARENA.. 8 NEW HOTELS
THE PSDA, BIGGEST SHOPPING DEVELOPMENT IN EUROPE
MASSIVE SHOPS HERE..
POPULATION INCREASE BY THE YEAR OF 20% AND RISING
BIGGEST RADIO STATION OTSIDE LONDON
4 TH LARGEST CITY IN BRITAIN.. www.citypopulations.co.uk
THE CITY OF MUSIC AND MEDIA
BBC AND RUMOURED SKY TV STUDIOS
LIVERPOOL FC NEW 60+ STADIUM
EVERTONS NEW STADIUM
MACY'S AND SELFRIDGES MOVE, PRIMARK, ARMANI, THE MET QUARTER, CAVERN WALKS, THE CITY OF SHOPPING AND FASHION, CONFIRMED OTHER MASSIVE STORES MOVING HERE

THE PARLIAMENTRY OFFICES AND MI5 OFFICE MOVE CLOSER TO LIVERPOOL AS WELL AS MORE GOVERNMENTAL OFFICE. LIVERPOOL IS HOT FOR THERE ONLY OUTSIDE LONDON MOVE (HERITAGE STAMP DID THAT I THINK).

THE LARGEST SHIPPING DOCKLAND IN EUROPE THAT HOPEFULLY SOON AND WITH NEW PLANS IN PLACE WILL BE RE-BORN BIGGER THAN IT STANDS NOW.

NEW HOTELS 8 IN TOTAL EXTRA FOR THE MASS AMOUNT WE HAVE NOW.. 2M PENTHOUSES AS WELL. INCREASE IN TRANSPORT FROM TRAMS TO THE AIRPORT EXPANSION TO A SECOND TERMINAL AND FURTHER FORM THAT.

THE FASTEST GROWING CITY IN BRITAIN AND SECOND FASTES CONFRENCE VENUE.
UNIVERSITY N01 DESTINATION FOR BY FAR THE BIGGEST AND MOST TALKED ABOUT NIGHTLIFE IN EUROPE, MORE CLUBS AND BARS, AND THE NIGHTLIFE THAT PEOPLE COME AND TREASURE FOR LIFE AFTER A NIGHT HERE.

THE FASHION AND WELCOMING IN THE CITY WILL AMAZE THE WORLD IN 2008 AND ALWAYS HAS. AS FRIENDS AT UNI SAY, THERE SHOULD BE A SCOUSER OR SCOUSE IN EVERY GROUP OF FRIENDS.

NEW FERRY TERMINAL AND 1,000 FT CRUISELINER DOCK, AS WELL AS A MASSIVE INJECTING BOOST TO UR DOCKLAND AND MARATIME IMAGE..

THE BEST PARKS AND GREEN BELT AND HERITAGE THAN ANY OHTER CITY
SOME OF EUROPES NICEST BEACHES
WE HAVE SOUTHPORT, BOOTLE AND THE SURROUNDING TOWNS THAT WILL GROW INTO MINI CITYS IN THE NEXT 20 YAERS INCREASING THE CAPITAL FOR LIVERPOOL.

THE IMAGE AND HAPPENING TO LIVERPOOL IS SO AMAZING AND IS ON THE LIPS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.. THE DEVELOPMENT AND HAPPENINGS TO THE CITY THROW US ABOVE ANY OTHER CITY. ITS SO AMAZING AND CANNOT WAIT..

HOPE YAS LIKE THIS AND HAVE COMMENTS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON NEWER DEVELOPMENTS.. THESE ARE LIKE A 19TH OF WHATS HAPPENING.. THERS MILLIONS MORE.. BUT MY HAND IS TIRED.. TO DO WHAT LIVERPOOL IS DOING AND TYPE IDE NEED A MILLION PAGES..

SO NEW INFO WOULD BE GREAT..

CHEERS AMC LPOOL MANC

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
GRAND CENTERAL.. 38 storeys

i wish i could share your optimism but these towers will never be built in Liverpool, not with this stromboli council (stromboli -a bull with its balls removed!) cowtailing to English Heritages every whim. :bash:

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
I've annotated your post. Read the red pen.
AMC LPOOL MANC said:
Liverpools Towers and whats happening

Well this thread is all about what will happen and what my vision of the city will look like by 2008 onwards. We have over 10-15 massive towers of 20+ floors going up in Liverpool, from PSDA to CLUSTER to BALTIC TRIANGLE to other developments. Ther going to pillar box the city from side to side and give the city a massive view and powerfull image. It has a world site heritage and a powerfull infliction on the wrold, but this development of over 3 billion and billions in other parts will increase the image!

The following towers have been approved or will be shorley!

BEETHAM WEST.. 40 storeys
UNITY TOWERS.. 30 stories Should be 27
GRAND CENTERAL.. 38 storeys Reduced in height
LIME STREET GATEWAY.. 30 storeys 26 storeys
CENTERAL STATION.. 25 storeys
CENTERAL STATION TOWER 2.. 20 storeys
VERMONT TOWER.. 25-30 storeys 22
PSDA TOWER 1.. 20 storeys
PSDA TOWER 2.. 25 storeys
KINGS WATERFRONT TOWERS.. 20 storeys Unconfirmed and far from being approved
KINGS WATERFRONT TOWERS.. 25-30 stories Ditto
ALEXANDER TOWER.. 30 stories
CITY LOFTS TOWER 1.. 25 stories 22
BALTIC TRIANGLE TOWER 1.. 17-20 stories Withdrawn
WINDSOR EDGE TOWER.. 20-30 stories

EXSITING

RADIO CITY TOWER.. 450 FT
BEETHAM TOWER.. 30 STORIES 27
LIVER BUILDINGS.. 30 STORIES WTF?! More like 12!
THE TOWERS OF THE CLUSTERS THER NOW
20 STORIES
25 STORIES
30 STORIES

RUMOURED ST PAULS TOWER AS WELL STANDING AT OVER 55 STORIES Eh?

They are just a few of the skyline changing buildings.. more nearly then any other city.. Here are more we can look forward too in the next 5 years..

KINGSDOCK ARENA.. 8 NEW HOTELS
THE PSDA, BIGGEST SHOPPING DEVELOPMENT IN EUROPE
MASSIVE SHOPS HERE..
POPULATION INCREASE BY THE YEAR OF 20% AND RISING
BIGGEST RADIO STATION OTSIDE LONDON
4 TH LARGEST CITY IN BRITAIN.. Look up the dictionary definition of city and come back to me
THE CITY OF MUSIC AND MEDIA Music yes... media, look down the M62
BBC AND RUMOURED SKY TV STUDIOS Oh??
LIVERPOOL FC NEW 60+ STADIUM
EVERTONS NEW STADIUM
MACY'S AND SELFRIDGES MOVE, PRIMARK, ARMANI, THE MET QUARTER, CAVERN WALKS, THE CITY OF SHOPPING AND FASHION, CONFIRMED OTHER MASSIVE STORES MOVING HERE Any Matalans?

THE PARLIAMENTRY OFFICES AND MI5 OFFICE MOVE CLOSER TO LIVERPOOL AS WELL AS MORE GOVERNMENTAL OFFICE. LIVERPOOL IS HOT FOR THERE ONLY OUTSIDE LONDON MOVE (HERITAGE STAMP DID THAT I THINK).

THE LARGEST SHIPPING DOCKLAND IN EUROPE THAT HOPEFULLY SOON AND WITH NEW PLANS IN PLACE WILL BE RE-BORN BIGGER THAN IT STANDS NOW.
Ummmm... Rotterdam?

NEW HOTELS 8 IN TOTAL EXTRA FOR THE MASS AMOUNT WE HAVE NOW.. 2M PENTHOUSES AS WELL. INCREASE IN TRANSPORT FROM TRAMS TO THE AIRPORT EXPANSION TO A SECOND TERMINAL AND FURTHER FORM THAT.

THE FASTEST GROWING CITY IN BRITAIN WrongAND SECOND FASTES CONFRENCE VENUE. What does that mean
UNIVERSITY N01 DESTINATION No, not by a long shot FOR BY FAR THE BIGGEST AND MOST TALKED ABOUT NIGHTLIFE IN EUROPE Amsterdam, MORE CLUBS AND BARS, AND THE NIGHTLIFE THAT PEOPLE COME AND TREASURE FOR LIFE AFTER A NIGHT HERE.

THE FASHION AND WELCOMING IN THE CITY WILL AMAZE THE WORLD IN 2008 AND ALWAYS HAS. AS FRIENDS AT UNI SAY, THERE SHOULD BE A SCOUSER OR SCOUSE IN EVERY GROUP OF FRIENDS.

NEW FERRY TERMINAL AND 1,000 FT CRUISELINER DOCK, AS WELL AS A MASSIVE INJECTING BOOST TO UR DOCKLAND AND MARATIME IMAGE..

THE BEST PARKS AND GREEN BELT AND HERITAGE THAN ANY OHTER CITY
SOME OF EUROPES NICEST BEACHES
WE HAVE SOUTHPORT, BOOTLE AND THE SURROUNDING TOWNS THAT WILL GROW INTO MINI CITYS IN THE NEXT 20 YAERS INCREASING THE CAPITAL FOR LIVERPOOL.

THE IMAGE AND HAPPENING TO LIVERPOOL IS SO AMAZING AND IS ON THE LIPS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.. THE DEVELOPMENT AND HAPPENINGS TO THE CITY THROW US ABOVE ANY OTHER CITY. ITS SO AMAZING AND CANNOT WAIT..

HOPE YAS LIKE THIS AND HAVE COMMENTS AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON NEWER DEVELOPMENTS.. THESE ARE LIKE A 19TH OF WHATS HAPPENING.. THERS MILLIONS MORE.. BUT MY HAND IS TIRED.. TO DO WHAT LIVERPOOL IS DOING AND TYPE IDE NEED A MILLION PAGES..

SO NEW INFO WOULD BE GREAT..

CHEERS AMC LPOOL MANC

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
kev said:
we shall see....

Oi: Europe's tallest building is in the pipeline: 52 storeys in Leeds
Thats inaccurate too lol. The BBC said Europes tallest resi building, but its still wrong. The tallest is going up in Moscow I think.

·
Disco and drugs trade
15,947 Posts
"MACY'S AND SELFRIDGES MOVE, PRIMARK, ARMANI, THE MET QUARTER, CAVERN WALKS, THE CITY OF SHOPPING AND FASHION, CONFIRMED OTHER MASSIVE STORES MOVING HERE Any Matalans?"

Yes. You can see one from the Train, that's how important that is.

Selfridges?

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are being planned now and the developmet will go ahead.. liverpool WILL have them, itll take time, obviously were a heritage and fabuluos looking city.. so we cant just throw up anything. the towers will be built properly and to a good satndard..
EH will apose but there will be alterations and itll go ahead.. theyll be huge shift in the city over it.. from the council side.. people are getting annoyed with the EH and council knock backs.. so there will be changes ahead..

stay posative

LIVERPOOL THE MAGICAL WORLD CLASS CITY

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Accura said:
4 TH LARGEST CITY IN BRITAIN.. Look up the dictionary definition of city and come back to me
Well he is right Liverpool is 4th largest city in the UK in population. Maybe you count the lamp posts, most count the people. Figures:
UK city populations
I have posted this previously. From a German site:
Please don't respond as you write garbage most of the time.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ACCURA. Do us all a favour and **** of away from this thread. You really do need a slap. What i wrote is being done.. Some of the towers may have been withdrawn but there being placed back on, looking down the m62, what BBC and ITV.. there coming and are in liverpool. you obviuosly are a troll and want to cause trouble, and is jealous and for another particular city. Liverpool is a high destnation for University, look up figures and comments.. Liverbuilding in fact is europes biggest bilding and stands at 90m.. undertsand, now soad of with your bitchy comments before i approach a MOD and have you brigged you sad freak!

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LIVERPOOL is alos britains fatest growing city.. FACT and Europes fastest growing AIRPORT. FACT..

IT IS ALSO EUROPES BIGGEST NIGHTLIFE, TAKEN FROM CLUBS, BARS AND PEOPLE VISIT. again your jealousy is coming out isnt it..

This visable beacuse your comments were not like oh well thats meant to be this, its actually this, but still goo, and big.. You were a bitch about it and a sad prick is what summs you up.. EVERYONE READ HIS COMMENTS SEEN ABOVE.. what a prick.

WE ARE THE 4TH BIGGEST CITY IN THE UK. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN IN TOP 4. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE VERY JEALOUS BACUSE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BIG UP OTHER CITYS THAT ARE HALF THE SIZE OF LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL IS STILL BIGGER AND BETTER, HAVE ALL THE DESIGNER SHOPS THAT LIE "EMPTY", AND THE MONEY YOU LIKE, LIVERPOOL IS MOVING SO FAST LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL HAVE TO GRIN AND BARE.

TOTAL JEALOUSY HERE.. YOU SET OFF TROUBLE ASWELL LOOK WHAT HE WROTE TO CAUSE A FIGHT ON HERE..

"THE CITY OF MUSIC AND MEDIA Music yes... media, look down the M62"

BASICALLY SLANDERING THE CITY FOR BECOMING A MASS DESTINATION AND PLACE

READ HIS OTHER COMMENTS HE SHOULD BE BRIGGED A.S.A.P AS AN EXAMPLE FOR THIS AND TO THE OTHER ONES WHO DO IT AS WELL.. THIS IS AN ADVERTISMENT STATEMENT FOR THE CITY. WE COULD GO ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF BOLLOCKS OTHER THREADS SAY ABOUT OTHER CITYS ESPECIALLY DOWN THE M62, (BIG UP SOMETHING THATS SAMLL), AND WILL NEVER MATCH LIVERPOOL!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Please stop

AMC LPOOL MANC said:
ACCURA. now soad of with your bitchy comments before i approach a MOD and have you brigged you sad freak!
Don't mean to sound like I am taking the piss, but that last bit has had me in pain, it sounds like the Police man in Allo Allo.

I'm not too well this weekend and laughing (although meant to be the best form n' all that) is hurting my insides.

:)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
READ HIS OTHER COMMENTS HE SHOULD BE BRIGGED A.S.A.P AS AN EXAMPLE FOR THIS AND TO THE OTHER ONES WHO DO IT AS WELL.. THIS IS AN ADVERTISMENT STATEMENT FOR THE CITY. WE COULD GO ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF BOLLOCKS OTHER THREADS SAY ABOUT OTHER CITYS ESPECIALLY DOWN THE M62, (BIG UP SOMETHING THATS SAMLL), AND WILL NEVER MATCH LIVERPOOL!
I don't think you're doing any favours for Liverpool mate. You're like bacteria.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
John-MK said:
AMC is clearly class. M62 is that way ->
Clarity is a quality i'm afraid you don't have.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kids in riot you whole existance alongside your little allies is scum to me. and your total jealousy.. you dont do any favours for manchester, your a set of winging complete jealuos ass holes.. Go the **** away..

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
AMC LPOOL MANC said:
kids in riot you whole existance alongside your little allies is scum to me. and your total jealousy.. you dont do any favours for manchester, your a set of winging complete jealuos ass holes.. Go the **** away..
;) I aim to please.

·
Banned
18,269 Posts
Class indeed, grade 'A'.. it is also nice to see the old intelectual take, that 'it takes on to know one' is confirmed once again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts