SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Legend
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I want to know the price of the house in big city of Japanese . for example Tokyo and Osaka

Because of the price in center and suburb is different so list separately is better
Average price is OK
If there is something u want to know about China I will tell u if I know

Thank u to the reply poster ………

·
Legend
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank u for your illustration, Vapour

This is the land price of big city , but land price have different meaning in different country , in some country buy land not means own it . it also belong to government

I think this survey is not accord with the fact . so I want to make a survey ,

The information I want to know is …………for example : I live in Guangzhou ,a not big city ,I bought house in the side of city for 4500 RMB /square meter it is 5 floor of 11 . I think this price is a little dear . I china 4500 is a average price .

I want to know the price of house in other country . especially in japan

Price of land is relate to house price but not definitive .

·
Neon overdose
4,021 Posts
What do you mean with "dear house price"? Cheaper housing prices?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I think it means most expensive--dear-->precious-->expensive.
In Japan, it would have to be Tokyo. I don't think any other city even comes close--?
I'm moving to Sapporo soon--any idea of the rents up there??

·
Legend
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bash: :runaway:

I want to make a poll but failed , then I want to cancel it but also failed so this is result

Then how can tell me In Tokyo the average price of the house

Thank u very much

·
Registered
117 Posts
i want to move to japan...so im wondering how hard is to get a job? the people are friendly? etc. etc... its kind my dream moveing to japan :D

:carrot: :pepper: :banana2: :banana: :cucumber:

·
Registered
416 Posts
People is friendly, dont worry, and more if you try to talk and study Japanese ;) It is very easy.

·
Registered
416 Posts
10 hours in the day. Well, a contract can say that you have to work from 9:00 o clock til 16:00, but people normally go to work at 8:30 and finish at 20:00.

·
Registered
416 Posts
You have to go to work half an hour before you start working to check your emails, to tidy your things and organisate you. Then, people go home 2 hours later because normally the boss is still working and it is not polite going home before him or her.

·
BANGKOK
13,339 Posts
Kanji said:
You have to go to work half an hour before you start working to check your emails, to tidy your things and organisate you. Then, people go home 2 hours later because normally the boss is still working and it is not polite going home before him or her.
Oh! I got it now that why Japanese working hour is so long. Umm! that's quite make sense. :) :)

·
Dr.Med. Tom Green
5,283 Posts
I only will live in Japan if i am a rich person and don`t have to work anymore. I even think that i wasting my lifetime with 38 hours work in the week. :D

I hope that my company will send me to China for 2 years in the future. It would be much cheaper for me to visit Japan. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.