SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show your most beautiful pictures of scandic-skylines (Finland,Denmark,Sweden and Denmark)
I Will start the thread with a nice Oslo pic.

·
Registered
520 Posts
stockholm89 said:
Yes i confirm with you but the the picture you showed is not the stockholm skyline but nice anyway!
YEs it's stockholm skyline wtf are u talking about? what is your damn god problem? It's taken from expressway e4. Every tourist who comes with a car will see that.

·
Right Here, Right Now
2,652 Posts
stockholm89 said:
Yes i confirm with you but the the picture you showed is not the stockholm skyline but nice anyway!
Ehrm... that's one of the few good pics showing Stockholm skyline, it's quite hard getting decent pics of it.

·
Expert
933 Posts
Oi poptart i'm with Parzival on this one, that is effin södermalm, i'd call that down town,

here is a pic: Östersund - it is not the nicest but what the heck

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ehm scuz me. I live 5 minutes from the place you photografed that picture.
I think i know what im talking about.
Thats Liljeholmen/Part of södermalm skyline.
This is Stockholm skyline

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ehm whats wrong with you haha, somebody help me , i can confirm that its a skyline picture and sure a part of sthlm yes okay im with you but a suburb part

·
Registered
520 Posts
stockholm89 said:
Ehm whats wrong with you haha, somebody help me , i can confirm that its a skyline picture and sure a part of sthlm yes okay im with you but a suburb part
Do you consider Södermalm as a suburb??? That is another view of STockholm skyline. Who tells which wrong and which right?

·
Expert
933 Posts
stockholm89 said:
The Red Part is your photo.
The blue part is what we use to call stockholm skyline.
you can see medborgarplatsen in hes photo and that withinthe blue circle, and btw liljeholmen is a part of stockholm there for you get stockholms skyline

·
Registered
520 Posts
stockholm89 said:
haha Liljeholmen is a suburb , puh now i realise your knowledge about stockholm.
F*cking i live in LILJEHOLMEN !
Do you call a photo with highrises for a suburb photo? Liljeholmen belongs to Stockholm municipality and is not a suburb!

·
Have a mint.
396 Posts
Parzival said:
Do you call a photo with highrises for a suburb photo? Liljeholmen belongs to Stockholm municipality and is not a suburb!
No offense, but how old are you Parzival?
There are highrises in the outskirts of most cities, however, that does not mean it's a part of the city. Fool.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
_tictac_ said:
No offense, but how old are you Parzival?
There are highrises in the outskirts of most cities, however, that does not mean it's a part of the city. Fool.
THANK YOU!
My god Kista Science Tower Stockholms tallest skyscrape is long way out in the suburb..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts