SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Fresh Coast
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you know of a local webcam picture, post it on the thread. Most web-cam pictures automatically update, so I'll be interesting to see the conditions in each.

You down?

Milwaukee:

·
User, Registered
294 Posts
Another of Milwaukee-town.

By the way, I'm not sure if this image I post will update automatically or, if after posting this, this same image will appear in the thread now. Either way, here's the link. Downtown Milwaukee Webcam

*Edit - Looks like it's updating properly. And if I remember correctly, it's from Milwaukee's tallest, the US Bank bldg.

·
User, Registered
294 Posts
UWMilwaukeeJay said:
the most dreary day in milwaukee....its so blurry on all the cams....
Yep, and it's a frickin' weekend. I swear, 9 weekends out of 10 it's been crappy lately. I don't even want to walk to the bar in this crap.

Let's see some more cams people. Some of those warm weather cities!!

·
Registered
5,278 Posts

Chi-Town

·
Registered
838 Posts
UWMilwaukeeJay said:
the most dreary day in milwaukee....its so blurry on all the cams....
That seems to be what it's like all over the upper midwest/ great lakes area today.

·
Banned
757 Posts
TexasBoi said:
dreary and cold day in the great lakes? seems like a wonderful day in that part of the country :)
what the hell you talkin bout....its 60 degrees......that ain't cold

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
It's been so nice here in Baltimore the past few days, at least if you're a moderately cool weather type of person...low 60's by day, 40's at night, sunny and dry. It could stay this way forever as as I'm concerned.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts