Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olympic Memorabilia from London 2012 is very collectable.

People are selling tickets, ticket booklets, spectator guides, some people are even buying Olympic Travel Cards.

There is currently a used sailing ticket on ebay with an hour to go on auction currently at £151 !!!

Used Opening Ceremony tickets are going for 3 digit figures.

Used Equestrian tickets seem to be popular and selling well.

Even the resale crappy style tickets are selling.

Everything is selling.

·
Registered Abuser
17,032 Posts
Outside Wembley stadium there were men with signs reading, 'I need your used ticket for my collection'

No doubt what he really meant was, 'I need your used ticket to sell on eBay'.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
The drums we used for the opening ceremony are selling for £500.

They are plastic buckets, with straps, stickers and some funny drumming material attached to them....

Still not selling.

·
Registered
439 Posts
tuten said:
The drums we used for the opening ceremony are selling for £500.

They are plastic buckets, with straps, stickers and some funny drumming material attached to them....

Still not selling.
Did you have to buy yours, or given it? I'm impressed how you all seemed to be drumming with the same actions for the whole of the athletes parade!

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Did you have to buy yours, or given it? I'm impressed how you all seemed to be drumming with the same actions for the whole of the athletes parade!
We got to keep all of our various costumes (3 for my group) and our drums for free. In total now worth about £1500-2000. I want to keep everything of mine though, not because I think their value will increase (it won't) but because I'm a sentimental idiot.

·
, , and , Fade to Black.
7,974 Posts
Yer I got some of those but the rest were lost my royal mail again !
So I have to get them reprinted and them will be the old sort !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts