SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
Entrepreneur
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you will be followers of my 2DAY IN LONDON thread but I don't update it enough to warrant that thread so here is a general thread of London with pictures from January 2011 onwards. Thank you all for your support in the previous thread and look forward to hearing from you in this thread!

SATURDAY 29TH JANUARY

Westminster

2C / 36F
WEATHER: Cloudy / MAX 2C / MIN -1C / BARO 1025mb / WIND 14mph (E)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Good shots with some interesting angles and framing. I especially like the St Pancras (I think it is) tower, in between the modern buildings. All shots capture London's 'feel'very well.

·
Entrepreneur
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice photos. i especially like the riverfront scenes.
Thanks very much. The riverfront along the Thames seems to look good at any time of the year. :)

very good photos. Modern buildings are spectacular!
Thank you! There are beauties amongst the hideous in London. Cardinal Place as pictured in the last few pictures is a testament to modern architecture. :)

Very gorgeous.
Thanks mate! :)

wow, a great crisp shots.
I can feel the winter cold.
Thanks very much. It sure was a chilly day. :)

Good shots with some interesting angles and framing. I especially like the St Pancras (I think it is) tower, in between the modern buildings. All shots capture London's 'feel'very well.
Thank you. As cardiff has pointed out, that's the tower of Westminster Cathedral (not to be confused with Westminster Abbey). It's of a similar architectural style and same colour though. :)

Im [retty sure thats westminster cathedral ^^

Great pics, London looking stunning as ever!
Thanks mate. Can't get enough of London. :)

·
L'enfant terrible
2,287 Posts
It's great to see you're posting pics from London again Mike! I enjoyed your "2DAY in London" thread :cheers:

1 - 20 of 691 Posts