SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Aerial Erector
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LONDON FORUMERS MEET UP AT CANARY WHARF

I would like to propose a meet for anyone who fancies it!

I am meeting up with Britianna sometime over the next bank holiday weekend, either on the Sunday or Monday in the afternoon maybe 3ish, at West India Quay to have a general scraper chat and of course to sink many beers!

I hope many of you would like to join us, :cheers:

·
Look at my shiny ball
10,417 Posts
old enough.. in London.. but broke and stuck in exams.. student lifestyle sucks ass at this time of the year.

if someone manages to rearrange one for the day student loans go in in september(or october maybe) ill be game

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Munch said:
how about an age range poll? (did we already do that?)
34 and after visiting CW estate and City with my kids they started building skyscrapers with lego blocks! Why the hell are you not allowed to drink alcohol at 16? In Belgium, we are quite more liberal in that respect - even soft drugs (cannabis, etc.) are depenalized.

·
Registered
676 Posts
soft drugs are decriminalized(?) here in the UK, you can drink at 16 so long as someone over 18 buys it for you in a pub legally, you can drink at 14 with a pub meal also...

·
Waiting for 122
3,803 Posts
Munch said:
soft drugs are decriminalized(?) here in the UK, you can drink at 16 so long as someone over 18 buys it for you in a pub legally, you can drink at 14 with a pub meal also...
yup, although I know many who can just walk in and drink on there own if they wish. Either look old enough, or the staff are just plain ignorant.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Aye....Ill not illegal to drink under 18 in the UK....its illegal for someone to sell to under 18s though!

·
Registered
676 Posts
actually it is illegal for someone under 5 to drink alcohol, in the house it is entirely at the parents discretion...

Like Peyre said, most of it is determined on how mature you come across, there is no standard form of ID like in the USA

1 - 20 of 39 Posts