Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I love this image of how London City should look in 2012. Just in time for the Olympics.

But do you think it will be finished in time?

·
1,226 Posts
Nope, Minerva certainly won't be.

·
Divemaster!
6,699 Posts
Errr.....Welcome to the forum and all that....but...errrr....bit of a pointless thread really.....I mean that pic is old, i.e everybody's seen it.

As Sparks has said, Minerva (the one near the right of teh pic) deffinitely won't be there because it has been cancelled and replaced with a crappy groundscraper, as for the rest of them: Heron, Bish and Leadenhall, yes they will all be there, as all have confirmed that they will indeed construct their projects, and all will be complete in 2011 if all goes to plan, which I can't see it not doing.

...question answered, end of thread... :)

·
Registered
9,368 Posts
No, it won't look fat from that angle at all. I don't think everyone quite grasps that the so called 'fat' side was always there, it is from a different angle. You can tell that pretty easily by comparing that picture and the other one, the way the twist of the tower is.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
well proportionately it will be fatter from this view as well as others, largely because they are reducing the pinnacle that elongates the majority of the building which has always been fairly wide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts