• The KSS design

Votes: 80 16.0%
  • The Populous design

Votes: 420 84.0%
80541 - 80560 of 88967 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
If you're talking about the UEFA co-efficient for seeding, it's 5 years now. The market pool distribution is based on where the teams finished the year before with league winners getting 40% then 30%,20%,10% of the market pool. While the PL prize money is a fixed amount per position there's a bigger jump between finished in each of the top 4 spots thanks to the market pool
No, I was talking about the 10yr co-efficiency used for distributing €500m.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
"We are pleased to announce that our new stadium will, after a number of delays, be showing you, our wonderful fans, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL"

After the pics are taken and the media team spell check Levy's scribbled notes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
In Caspurs picture of the SS, what is the purpose of the tallest post on the podium? It appears to have 40/50 small pegs at the top. Not sure if related to abseiling in some manner?

·
Registered
288 Posts
In Caspurs picture of the SS, what is the purpose of the tallest post on the podium? It appears to have 40/50 small pegs at the top. Not sure if related to abseiling in some manner?
I think that's actually a lamp post. I was looking at some very similar outside Kings Cross Station this morning - instead of one large lamp at the top they have loads of small directional spots to give a better spread of light. And they look pretty cool.

If I remember I'll get a photo of them tonight or tomorrow morning...

·
Registered
192 Posts
So the line:

Testing is being conducted both during the day and night and our contractors will continue to work during the Christmas period. Barring no further significant issues we should then be in a position to schedule Test Events.
Suggests there will be no testing events this year, a lot like the newspaper reports of the last 24 hours. Update w/c 7th January will hopefully be to confirm successful festive testing and confirmation that we have applied for our safety license, along with testing dates.

Did someone say the application takes 6 weeks? UCL looking a little ropey if so.

80541 - 80560 of 88967 Posts