SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Yonge and Eglinton-Midtwn
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people! Haven't been on here in a while, busy with work and all, but was looking to purchase a condo, and would like to live close to the waterfront. Any one have any recommendations on which buildings are real winners and which are not so great? Im looking for a good view, so high up, so maybe pinnicle, but want to have some good ammenities as well. Currently looking around $300k but that may change depending on my mortgage application to determine what i can buy. Any thoughts guys? :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm currently living at the waterclub. I love it and have met numerous friends my wife and I hang out with. The indoor/outdoor pool and deck over looking the water is amazing in the summer!!! Great times at the Commercial BBQ's on the third level and the gym is adequate.

I 100% recommend it.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Of all the great places to live in and around the downtown area, the waterfront is one of the least appealing to me. Being on or close to "the water" seems like a nice idea, but the wtarfront downtown just doesn't stack up in all the more important aspects of "neighbourhood" living. I like heading down to Harbourfront for sure...especially to take in the many cultural amenities put on there, but I don't think I would enjoy living there. The only place I could hack is the Beach.

But if being on the downtown waterfront is what you want regardless, and your budget is 300k, then the one building that really impresses me is Tip Top. Although I'm not sure what you can get there fro 300k...it's not the cheapest building per square foot.

KGB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts