Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody, here's my first thread in this forum.
Grand Avenue and surrounding areas in downtown...with the incredible Disney Hall.

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
Nice shots of The Diz. The first pic looks cool too!

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Hello everybody, here's my first thread in this forum.
Grand Avenue and surrounding areas in downtown...with the incredible Disney Hall.

Just insert people and you've got a "working" downtown area. Really though, over the next 10 years it's going to be amazing to see the rise in foot traffic around this area.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
that area is really clam and relaxing sit on a bench and look up at the skyscrapers or at disney hall.True that ares is going to increase foot traffic.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
i hope a tall scraper is built to the left of disney hall. Just seeing a tower tower over the concert hall would look great

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
^The site adjacent to the Disney Concert Hall is part of the Grand Avenue plan.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
^^O it is .

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Yes! Keep up "Joey".....:gossip:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
... speaking of Disney Hall, does anyone know if there's plans in a near future to restore the exterior back to a nice shiny surface?

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
... speaking of Disney Hall, does anyone know if there's plans in a near future to restore the exterior back to a nice shiny surface?
No. It was "de-shined" because it reflected the sun's rays and increased the air temperature surrounding a nearby condo tower by several degrees -- not very comfortable during hot summer days. Apparently that wasn't taken into consideration when they did the Environmental Impact Report!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
^ Well that sucks ass Man.... Don't they have central air in the units?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts