Westwood

Beverly Hills

Santa Monica

Venice Beach

Melrose

Pasadena

Glendale

Ventura boulevard, San Fernando Valley

Thread incomplete! More pics to come soon! :)

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
godblessbotox said:
im so happy this new wave of photo posting is hitting this word heavy fourm

^ I see you stop posting pix.......... :tongue3:

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Nice pics. Can't wait to see the rest of them. BTW, sorry for the LA pano. I didn't know it was yours-honest.

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
The last pic clearly shows bad-ass Wilshire. Dude, you take really good pics, and the conditions that day were great.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Nice photos but not very impressive. Those first few pictures looked alot like Mexico. Then the Westwood pics made the city look sterile and uninviting. Venice I liked. But the Valley, no matter how it is captured it always looks like the "bland" Valley. If I were someone who has never visited and was told that LA was the most diverse place on Earth after viewing those pics, I'd spit in your face.

·
Registered
11 Posts
klamedia said:
Nice photos but not very impressive. Those first few pictures looked alot like Mexico. Then the Westwood pics made the city look sterile and uninviting. Venice I liked. But the Valley, no matter how it is captured it always looks like the "bland" Valley. If I were someone who has never visited and was told that LA was the most diverse place on Earth after viewing those pics, I'd spit in your face.

I know im new but i want to comment. I have been to mexico and can say i see no way the first few pictures look like mexico. Also as for the pictures looking uninviting, i have to disagree. I think they show and give L.A. life.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
I don't know about the pix reflecting Mexico, sterile and bland. I thought they were just everyday LA.....

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
klamedia said:
I'm sorry but I think that was kinda rude...

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Jeez! It wasn't a personal attack on the photographer, that's just how the pictures made me feel. Nothing is particularly wrong with Mexico or being bland or uninviting. Let's face it. LA isn't the most inviting city in the world and it has quite a bit of Spanish influenced architecture, hence my summation.

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
klamedia said:
Jeez! It wasn't a personal attack on the photographer, that's just how the pictures made me feel.
Your attitude toward the quality of those photos was negative and personally it bothers me even though I'm not the photographer.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
I apologize if I offended anyone, ok?

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts