Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ex-mod
7,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't ask you God many times, maybe a few times per year, but I need this one, please let my numbers win! This will be my last request, I promise. :lol: 40, 000, 000 is just the right amount.

Anyone else is playing this lottery?

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
The lottery is a scam to take money out of the pockets of poor desperate people. It should be banned.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Nope.

I don't ever participate in lotteries - especially such high pot ones as these.
Same...

I do play scratch and win games every now and then only because I have actually won before. I actually have a winning ticket in my drawer that I still need to claim. I won $5.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
40 million drools

now the things i could do with that small chunck of change

first thing i would do is higher a accountant.......

then i would put 1 mill away for retirment so that if i do loose the rest i can at least retire with some peac and mind

once i got that i would put another mill into the stock market that i would live off

then i would devid another 5 mill between friends and family (vid your on my list)...... and then i would take the rest and go buy some buildings and do somthing with them

·
Registered
13,365 Posts
then i would devid another 5 mill between friends and family (vid your on my list)...... and then i would take the rest and go buy some buildings and do somthing with them
:hug:

You can buy some buildings here, they're a dime a dozen and begging to be fixed up. The city wants to turn my neighbourhood into a "artsy" neighbourhood full of lofts and galleries, they just need the investors to kick start it. 40 million would probably buy the entire neighbourhood.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
We should make a SSC Lotto pool. With all the people here we're bound to hit something! :cheers:

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
40 million drools

now the things i could do with that small chunck of change

first thing i would do is higher a accountant.......

then i would put 1 mill away for retirment so that if i do loose the rest i can at least retire with some peac and mind

once i got that i would put another mill into the stock market that i would live off

I think you should "higher" someone to spell check anything you decide to write.

·
Registered
855 Posts
i would spend it all on airplane tickets, and then i would live in the sky

·
Great Ceasar's ghost!
585 Posts
I would build a wall 10 feet up around quebec and put in a running garden hose...:banana:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts