SkyscraperCity banner

2201 - 2220 of 4552 Posts

·
Resident racing fanatic
1,744 Posts
new runway only to be complete in end of this year. so not that importance, the plane at klia2 still used currently 2 runway to take off and landing.
Gracias señor!

·
VAMOS RAFA
1,683 Posts
This was taken on the 7th April 2013. Obviously the contractors are working to complete the aprons/taxiway system facing the current RWY14R. This might be an indicator that it will be partially open on June 28. (my guess that is)

- the runway / taxiway system for the new RWY 14R/32L are not fully paved yet, few more layers needed.
- one side of the apron at the domestic pier are complete. The other side concrete have yet being laid.
- still no sign of aerobridge being installed at the completed apron at domestic pier. Only the hammerheads are complete.

from : http://www.indoflyer.net/forum/tm.asp?m=646034&mpage=1&key=򝯥

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
This was taken on the 7th April 2013. Obviously the contractors are working to complete the aprons/taxiway system facing the current RWY14R. This might be an indicator that it will be partially open on June 28. (my guess that is)

- the runway / taxiway system for the new RWY 14R/32L are not fully paved yet, few more layers needed.
- one side of the apron at the domestic pier are complete. The other side concrete have yet being laid.
- still no sign of aerobridge being installed at the completed apron at domestic pier. Only the hammerheads are complete.

from : http://www.indoflyer.net/forum/tm.asp?m=646034&mpage=1&key=򝯥
Domestic pier? I think you mean the international pier..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My God!!! the government, MAHB and KLIA dare to SHAMEFULLY open KLIA2 "like this" in June 2013??? What's wrong with these people??? These people have no shame at all???
Is your mind set think want to open "like this" in June ? u know that is construction date 7 April? not simply condemn people if dont know information
I sure MAHB will not will open like this ... come back to see on June see how construction progress.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Is your mind set think want to open "like this" in June ? u know that is construction date 7 April? not simply condemn people if dont know information
I sure MAHB will not will open like this ... come back to see on June see how construction progress.
Eh, I don't think they have luxury of "June" - construction is supposed to conclude by 01 May (24 days from when that pic was taken, slightly more than 3 weeks) - May and June meant for system stress and test, before it's unleashed upon us joe public

Honestly, do you think construction can be physically completed within that time scale ? Even if up till June ?

But I do hope my pessimism is unfounded and proven wrong in time to come :)

·
13,626 Posts
im just a regular joe public....and a frequent traveller using airasia. I use them roughly once or twice per month......Now it's April, and I dun even know which darn LCCT I need to go in June LOL I'm so confused.

·
Banned
239 Posts
Anything to say Waja2000??? Or are you speechless??? Luckily you are not a civil engineer or architect. You know what I mean.

·
Registered
318 Posts
no one want it delay.. all involved parties must be more worry than us
less complain.. no doubt it is a project to benefit Malaysian.. peace..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Eh, I don't think they have luxury of "June" - construction is supposed to conclude by 01 May (24 days from when that pic was taken, slightly more than 3 weeks) - May and June meant for system stress and test, before it's unleashed upon us joe public

Honestly, do you think construction can be physically completed within that time scale ? Even if up till June ?

But I do hope my pessimism is unfounded and proven wrong in time to come :)
just continue to see the progress ....

·
North Borneo Is My Home
722 Posts
no one want it delay.. all involved parties must be more worry than us
less complain.. no doubt it is a project to benefit Malaysian.. peace..
^^ it is not a matter of beneficial to malaysia or not....but it is their credibility and accountability as a governmt or MAHB to deliver what they have promised!!! we don't want them simply talk ****!! They simply pronounced it can be completed on time but without achieving it or even worse when they know they could not achieve but still keep quiet, which shows their credibility is questionable !!

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Seriously? how old are you

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Let's not behave like Lelaki_Melayu 2003, ILM, tbc, Waja2000 etc etc where application of ban to an account is like the medieval Vatican church ex-communicate. Sooner or later, they will realised that their "ex-communicate" effort will become ABUSED, TOO FREQUENT, CHEAP, INEFFECTIVE and lost of integrity especially in the future the younger generations will be more globalised, more aggressive and straight forward. Truth hurts. Banning people, deny freedom of speech will never be the solutions to a better public transport system just because they CANNOT hear things that they want to hear or please their desires or they deem not pleasant according to their judgement ONLY. They ONLY want to see, hear and read things that they prefer but not what our Malaysian local transport system URGENTLY and DESPERATELY needed. This kind of people will never really achieve something great and survive in this cruel and realistic world and they want to drag the standard and consistency of our Malaysian public transport system down to their level ONLY than it will seem to be "fit, right and correct" for them and NOT what is fit, urgent, right and SUITABLE for Malaysian public transport system/requirements.
But this forum is just merely for discussion purpose.
You know what, I would totally support you if you establish or lead an NGO or any kind of organizations that fight for better public transports in Malaysia. :)

2201 - 2220 of 4552 Posts