SkyscraperCity banner

701 - 720 of 2191 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
hey dunefreezer are you sure about the height of world one to be 442 m? i thought the height of the building was reduced from 117 fl to 90 or something.

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
hey dunefreezer are you sure about the height of world one to be 442 m? i thought the height of the building was reduced from 117 fl to 90 or something.
Lodha has the permission to build 90 floors at the moment. But Abisheck Lodha said that by the time they reach 90 floors in the next few years, they would get permission for the rest of the floors, so they can build all 117 floors. That seems to be plan of Lodha. Lets see what happens, if they would get the permission in the coming years.

·
ich bin ubermeow
529 Posts
Great CG. Jaan daal di thread mein! I don't think people will have apprehensions about thisone not getting done nevermore.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Did you guys notice that we can also see the floors around the core very clearly in world one in these pics .. Awesome updates guys ... Thanks a ton to CG and hardiksr !!

·
9,385 Posts
While the pre-monsoon showers have just started to hit the city, we just witnessed a monsoon of fantastic and comprehensive updates. CG - I need your home address. Gonna send a sharab da crate to your place. :cheers:

Did anyone else notice the new facade on Kamala Mills' office tower in the back? Updates from the previous months show that it's being worked upon for a while now.

·
India Rulz
128 Posts
Cool really, but do you guys think that Lodha will complete it by 2014, as was planned :dunno: ??? And thanks CG & hardiksr for your updates :cheers: .

701 - 720 of 2191 Posts