SkyscraperCity banner

741 - 760 of 2193 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
But am little disappointed that they gave work to simplex. There were people like L&T who are doing Lodha new cuffe parade. L&T is no non sense contractor and simplex is known for cutting corners.

·
Registered
94 Posts
But am little disappointed that they gave work to simplex. There were people like L&T who are doing Lodha new cuffe parade. L&T is no non sense contractor and simplex is known for cutting corners.
The recent mishap with the U/C flyover girder on eastern freeway involved Simplex. One construction worker died in that. I believe this was not the first for Simplex.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I agree bros.Here in Bhubaneswar,simplex is doing the expansion work of NH5 from BBSR to Chandikhol.Let me tell you that I'm really disappointed with their work.This project includes construction of 5 flyovers in BBSR and the quality of work is really pathetic.I have seen cracks in those newly built piers.The surface quality of the road is not good either.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all :)
I am new to SSC, but been following few threads of indian cities from a while and especially this one. I have a question to ask wondering if anybody can answer - Is this project will still be the tallest residential building on planet after completion? or there is another construction going on somewhere around the world? I heard in Dubai or somewhere in China if i am not wrong?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
^^ Firstly, welcome :)

And as far as i know, the pentominium in Dubai is the only building which is taller than world one, but that one is on hold, and has been on hold for some time.. so id put my bet on this being the tallest residential when completed for a while atleast...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks azzi282 for the warm Welcome and the information. :)

Just read about this tower in the Tallest Residential Tower thread, and yes according to them India can very well claim this throne. :cheers:

But how soon this will get built, seems like 2015 is long long way away :eek:hno:

·
11,879 Posts
^^
Coming up nicely :cheers1:

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
One in the back is World One (Three wings), the one in the front is World Crest (2 wings, rather looks like a bent sausage from the top).

·
9,387 Posts
Swapbeck -That's one sweet view of the site. TY and do take more!

CG & hardiksr - The site for the third tower seems to be occupied by construction material from whatever is visible here. Is work is going on further to the back/right side?

741 - 760 of 2193 Posts