SkyscraperCity banner

761 - 780 of 2193 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeppi finaaly india is sure to get a super skyscapper..........

do anyone know of the INDIA TOWER which was being built in mumbai .
wikipedia shows that the project is on hold. does this means the project is dropped?
and also NAMASTE TOWER i just loved its design

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Yes India Tower is still On Hold, don't know WTF is happening there, it's been more than a year. About Namaste Tower, looks like they are working on the foundations, go to its thread and you will see the new pictures coming in recently.

·
Registered
10 Posts
really i am very disapppointed about india tower wikipedia says it will be worlds 2nd tallest building if completed, i think so its a project that can really bring indias name in list of countries with tallest buildings but then also d people are least bothered about the project really anoying.....

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
really i am very disapppointed about india tower wikipedia says it will be worlds 2nd tallest building if completed, i think so its a project that can really bring indias name in list of countries with tallest buildings but then also d people are least bothered about the project really anoying.....
This is a topic for the India Tower thread - however, just to get the context straight (people tend to forget that) - Balwas are implicated in 2G spectrum. Their assets are in jeopardy because of investigations. Until the firm gets clearance, delays due to course of processes of our Law has to be respected.
And it took almost 8 years AFTER WTC in New York's destruction to get the new WTC project off - because of wranglings between different parties and lawsuits on the WTC site. So if the American's faced this with their working system - lets give ours too a fair chance to get their hands clean instead of building a tainted project right from the start!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is a topic for the India Tower thread - however, just to get the context straight (people tend to forget that) - Balwas are implicated in 2G spectrum. Their assets are in jeopardy because of investigations. Until the firm gets clearance, delays due to course of processes of our Law has to be respected.
And it took almost 8 years AFTER WTC in New York's destruction to get the new WTC project off - because of wranglings between different parties and lawsuits on the WTC site. So if the American's faced this with their working system - lets give ours too a fair chance to get their hands clean instead of building a tainted project right from the start!!
+100

·
Bangged
1,028 Posts
This is one best replies given to silly India tower question

·
Bangged
1,028 Posts
pkalein what you find silly in this.
best was if you wrote something in place of just quoting things.
And you should learn to use google to find answers rather than posting it in wrong thread and just take a look at india tower thread even tittle says its on hold so why you need to ask that

now please back to topic this is Lodha place thread if you want to talk talk about it

·
Registered
11,097 Posts
^^

Good work. Update it every certain meters (maybe 55 as you have done right now).

761 - 780 of 2193 Posts