SkyscraperCity banner

921 - 940 of 2194 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
ah thx i saw the render but i confused world view with world crest now 1 more doubt :D as show in the render as well as in your model it should be between world one and world crest but the crane appears to be ahead of world one not in between
actually world view forms a triangle with world one and world crest.
i think these models may clear your doubts >>
:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Guys then why is it that only 2 coresbare risingup? So basically lodha will try to sell d first 2 towers and then he will start wid d third rt?

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Neither of those 2 cranes are for world view. I just said new crane is installed in world view site/place where world view is supposed to be built.... world view is not even in proposal stage.
Both horizontal jib tower cranes are for world one and world crest to carry steel components which are placed in world view's site.

·
Registered
217 Posts
actually world view forms a triangle with world one and world crest.

that looks like a common podium level for all three towers. It will be a huge podium covering almost the entire area. Eventually, will the amenities of the building be inside the podium, inside the building or in the area separate outside the podium. That picture is yet not clear to me.

I love the area in between the three towers. It gives an amazing effect when full-constructed and standing in between three massive towers. :banana:

·
9,403 Posts
What is dat dilapidated white building? Some offices of residences?
Offices. It's part of Kamala city.

Great updates IU? Where you not able to 'pranam' the gaurds at this site and just walk-in?? :)
Wish I could. If I had time, I def would have. I had some plans for the evening and was running short of time, so instead of walking from Indiabulls blu -> senapati bapat -> world towers, I took the patli gali between Palais Royale and Raheja Atlantis and ended up at the Century tower site on pandurang budhkar marg.

·
Registered
221 Posts
No new update guys.Last update was 25 days ago.It must be taller than 3 to 4 floors by now. After all it is india's tallest building.It must be updated regularly.

921 - 940 of 2194 Posts