SkyscraperCity banner

1001 - 1020 of 2194 Posts

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
^^Why does it say Pasari group as the owner and the developer? Isn't it the Lodhas. I would've changed it but waiting to see your expl.

·
kuwaronline
4,034 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Now tower is visible from most of the nearby places.Soon we will get many new spots to take amazing photos once it reach the height of around 200 meters.

·
Mumbai, Toronto
543 Posts
Any idea on the cladding for the bare concrete of World One? Renderings in the first page indicate some sort of cladding. Is that true or will it just be given a smooth finish / painted?

·
Banned
196 Posts
Just returned to Australia a few days ago, my cousin lives at Lodha Bellissimo on the 43rd floor great views and you can see the construction going on. There is another building coming up right next to her and she said it's a 80 storey tower? Not sure what it is though.

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Guys what happened to the third tower? Or as the title suggests are there any more towers in pipeline?
This is what my friend told about third tower who worked as junior engineer in world one project.

me: What about third tower ?

Jr. engineer: our steel yard is on that perticular spot..as soon as steel yard is shifted excavation will be started...shifting is in process

me: simplex is the contractor for that tower also ?

Jr. engineer: no info regarding it

me: What is the ht of third tower ?

Jr. engineer: 80 floors

1001 - 1020 of 2194 Posts