SkyscraperCity banner

1101 - 1120 of 2194 Posts

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Almost 2 years after the start of construction (in SSC terms) world one is at 1/3rd of its final height and crest at 2 floors short of 2/3rd height :)

As per the latest update posted by jinka 41st floor of world one is in progress (~150m) and 36th floor is in progress for crest (~135m).

Front view with light and shadow effects :)

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Oasis yes but minerva NO. Upto sky lounge its okay but after that it will become difficult for me to model the structure of minerva.... specially the curve part joining two horns at the top.

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
@ an average of 3 floors/month after reaching the typical floors level this project is one of the fastest in India but compare to international projects this is going at a below average speed.

·
HighRize
7 Posts
Deekshit, Savz, Coolguyz. :master:
I have seen your updates..on various forums. Amazing..
Joined the forum jus to tell you that.
Hopefully, I can contribute to SSC !!!

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
why is to so difficult to go 8 to 10 floors /month. I mean if we have enough workers , materials and equiptments it should be possible.
But we don't have enough technology in construction + Comparatively poor project management + Most of the workers (From daily wage workers to graduate trainees) are new this new age construction methods and it will take another 3-4 years for India to reach "above global average speed".

·
Registered
29 Posts
Almost 2 years after the start of construction (in SSC terms) world one is at 1/3rd of its final height and crest at 2 floors short of 2/3rd height :)

As per the latest update posted by jinka 41st floor of world one is in progress (~150m) and 36th floor is in progress for crest (~135m).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/9iby.jpg/

Front view with light and shadow effects :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/5m25.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/dorq.jpg/
Hi great images but does it mean world one will take another 4 yrs , project was launched in June 2010

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
2 years is after the start of concretizing of base (Clicky). In SSC we call this as transition between site prep to U/C. 2 year includes the basement structure+2B plus the podium floors. Normally podium floors take longer time than the typical floors to construct.

Definitely speed will increase in coming days... when it reaches the next segment (i.e, 2 wing structure) you can expect the speed to rise by atleast 20% because of 30% lesser floor area and further increase in speed will happen when it reaches the final segment of structure.

If everything goes well i'd say this will top out by 2015 :) But if we take into account some of the unavoidable "only happen in India" hurdles for construction from BMC and other related authorities then this might take another 5 yrs to complete :(

1101 - 1120 of 2194 Posts