SkyscraperCity banner

1141 - 1160 of 2194 Posts

·
See you on a dark night
2,434 Posts
Almost 2 years after the start of construction (in SSC terms) world one is at 1/3rd of its final height and crest at 2 floors short of 2/3rd height :)

As per the latest update posted by jinka 41st floor of world one is in progress (~150m) and 36th floor is in progress for crest (~135m).

Front view with light and shadow effects :)

awesome 3d model deekshith!

did you make it yourself?

I wish developers released these kinds of 3d models with updates on constructions of buildings.

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Thank you melrocks and yes I did these models in AutoCAD.

Those models are just a medium quality renders.... the details are then artificially enhanced in photoshop.

Few days back I tried to push my computer to its limits by generating high quality render (not the highest). It took my 4 year old computer slightly more than 18 minutes to generate a small 800*800 pixel high quality render with core2duo processor :nuts:

Here it is :)

·
DELETED
3,779 Posts
Around 11-12 mins went for cranes. It will gonna take ~30mins to render when it reaches 100+ floor unless i don't upgrade my computer :lol:

·
Whizkidd
293 Posts
Not sure if this was posted earlier but I was on the train the other day (Western Line) and these two are now clearly making their presence felt. They have started popping their heads out.

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Great Job man!...But I need to ask a favor. PLEASE try a little bit harder next time. Your updates are usually taken a mile away. Please, I am begging you. You gotta take a picture much closer than that to count as a formal update. PLEEEASSE!!!

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Great Job man!...But I need to ask a favor. PLEASE try a little bit harder next time. Your updates are usually taken a mile away. Please, I am begging you. You gotta take a picture much closer than that to count as a formal update. PLEEEASSE!!!
chennai sky u are requested to follow the norms
1. source of update is mandatory which is totally missing in your posts.
2.picture size of 1024x768 as far as possible unless update of great importance and with this size not available.
3.whenever picture is cut or copied from repost properly credit the original post.
4.whenever a new thread is started in mumbai suburbans buildings with atleast 50 floors or 150m or close to it can be the criteria

5. starting a thread where ur contribution is nothing.This happened in hbs skylink.
when a youtube video is posted by honourable member sixsigma1978 u have claimed that is ur work.U have to realise that Same is with others also when proper source is not mentioned.Every body appreciates ur effort,contribution and enthsiasm when followed the norms.

1141 - 1160 of 2194 Posts