SkyscraperCity banner

1321 - 1340 of 2193 Posts

·
Registered
11,522 Posts
welcome to india my friend, where the govt is against all development and infrastructure for the better of people!
Look at the structure by urself before commenting. just bcz somebdy says its not moving(as it doesnt cost to post on forum),doesnt really means nothing is happening.Cladding work is goin on,work on 3rd tower is going on. And dont expect the tower to move 1 floor each day

·
ich bin ubermeow
529 Posts
That is not even a parking lot, thats sports arena or something. Third tower is at base level behind World one.
Is there space for a third tower between the two towers? The space between the current two u/c towers is not more than 70 meters, so how can a third tower of such a wide base and tall height be fitted between the two?

·
ich bin ubermeow
529 Posts
Oh okay!

It isn't coming up right between these towers, it's coming up behind them. These three towers form 3 points of a triangle. In the middle is the drop off area.
hmm....that should make sense as per the google maps overview. BTW does anyone have an idea how big the kampla mills plot is?

·
namasté
55 Posts
For the last few years, I used to log in every single day and my first stop would be the CSIA thread. Now that T2 has opened up, I log in and this is my first stop! Can't wait another for another landmark :)

1321 - 1340 of 2193 Posts