SkyscraperCity banner

1361 - 1380 of 2192 Posts

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
^^So concrete wall face cladding preparation has started! Don't know if they are painting it or using an actual clad material in that picture. Not clear enough!

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
That's what I was thinking, I don't know if that is paint (preclad phase) or cladding itself. Picture isn't clear.

The clad isn't white is it? It is kinda silverish? So I guess that maybe just paint.

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Thanks CG, for the neat picture. Now it's clear what was going on.

And yeah, in some renders, the clad is silverish, in others, cladding is white. Don't know which one it is going to be. I hope it is metallic silver. Make it look futuristic.

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
^^Great news. Can't wait to read something similar to that for World One whenever that happens. Hope all permissions for the full height are obtained.

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
1. Thanks for sharing it with us Forum, in the first picture, the tower just dazzles. Hope it looks like that in real life, also the picture seems to be an actual image of Mumbai skyline with a render of World One superimposed on it. So chances are there.

2. Height of 423m, WTF?! I hope it is not the total height to architectural tip.

First Image from FORUM's POST above!

1361 - 1380 of 2192 Posts