SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This project, just like Urmi Estate in Lower Parel by the same builder (Enpar Group) is quietly being built without much fanfare. Here are the only details we have:

At Madhusudan Mills, Kamlesh Mehta of Gowani Builders has been allowed to develop 27,500 sq m of the 80,785-sq-m plot. The developer has already given the BMC a proposal for building an IT park, a residential complex, service apartments and a hotel.
Source
So 34% of the mill is under development at the moment. The rest 66% will be auctioned off in NTC's next phase of mill auctioning.

Renders:


Residential towers:


commercial tower:



Site Plan:


Madhusudan Mills, Lower Parel (view on google maps)

-The project will come up on the south side of the mill land. The mill is adjacent to Lodha's Srinivas Mill (World Place)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*New thread created for this project* - hopefully something substantial rises here.

Thanks for all the updates CG. t'was quite a treat :)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CG and Savz, thanks for the pics. Could this be Lotus Complex?

On BE Billimoria's website:

Lotus Complex
at Lower Parel, Mumbai. 2 residential towers with 34 floors, 1 commercial building with 17 floors & 1 service apartment with 38 floors having 2 basement, ground + 7 Podium in all 4 buildings

So that's--> 2 x 41fl + 24fl + 45fl
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RMJM seems to have designed this project. Some info from this dude's LinkedIn profile:

RMJM - Senior Structural Engineer
Role on Project: Structural Team Leader
Project: Lotus Complex, Mumbai

The lotus complex is a mixed use development in central Mumbai that comprises 2 x 38 storey residential towers, 1 x 50 storey serviced apartment tower and 1 x 20 storey commercial tower. All the towers are connected with a 5 storey mixed use podium with parking and terraced villas. The client was based in Mumbai and this added complexity to communication, expectations and client approvals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,537 Posts
IU - Comparing notes with your digout on the LinkedIn profile of the Project Engineer at the site.

This is what he's quoting about the project on his profile:
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Architecture & Planning industry
September 2009 – Present (2 years 6 months)

Role on Project: Structural Team Leader
Project: Lotus Complex, Mumbai

The lotus complex is a mixed use development in central Mumbai that comprises 2 x 38 storey residential towers, 1 x 50 storey serviced apartment tower and 1 x 20 storey commercial tower. All the towers are connected with a 5 storey mixed use podium with parking and terraced villas. The client was based in Mumbai and this added complexity to communication, expectations and client approvals.
Role and Responsibilities:
Was speculating whether this info is fresh or stale.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
9,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's most probably what RMJM was initially working on.

We're going with what the civil contractor has on their website (see post#5) since they would be the ones with the most updated tower development plan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,097 Posts
These lotuses always remain in the dark, hence they don't bloom.
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top