SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
World Crest, one of the 3 iconic residential towers at Lodha Place, stands in a league of its own. A sleek, contemporary structure soaring 57 storeys into the sky, it is a tribute to the collective vision of the greatest talent in the world. Legends from across the globe - the finest names in design, architecture and lifestyle services - have come together to lend their expertise to the creation of this monumental masterpiece. And more importantly, to create the holistic experience that it provides - of the best that the world has to offer.

http://www.world-crest.in

Renders:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup India101, i suppose its the smallest in terms of height of all the 3.....

First being "World One" - 117F
Second "To be Known" 80-90F
Third "World Crest" 57F

·
Registered
262 Posts
Dont get what these guys are up to.. They launch World One as a super luxury- exclusive project and the next one they are coming up with schemes like pay 10% now only etc etc............. are they having issues with sale??

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Just what I was going to say, the skyline does look impressive with the addition of these two buildings. I guess this was the missing factor. Just need some more cluster. Will look amazing.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
the skyline wont look like that pic anyways. there will be loads of supertalls in that view - indiabulls, dlf, palais royale, orchid, etc etc

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are tons of super talls coming up in that stretch- Dont think there will be even a mm of empty space in that image 6 years from now. Starting from Indiabulls 3 towers, Orchid crown 3 towers, Orbit 1, DLF 3 towers, Lodha 3.. going into DB 2 at Mahalaxmi, MInerva by Lokhandwala at Mahalaxmi and lastly Orchid heights.. That complete stretch will be etched with super talls..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.